[8012] Paladin Talents

Guest Shin Darth

The Talent Points of Paladin automatically reset every time a player re-log in game, I don't know why.. I don't know if it is a core bug (sorry if it isn't), but I don't know how to fix it and where report this.

Sorry for my bad english.

I have the same problem with DK.

Its not fixing the problem i think... People still being resetted
probably because I forgot that rank 2 is also a talent is must be removed from trainers too, I updated my post on UDB forums.

However, after rev 8039 you shouldn't be getting this problem, since talents doesn't go to trainers anymore.

I tested without training this talent from trainers and I don't get my talents reseted on login.

probably because I forgot that rank 2 is also a talent is must be removed from trainers too, I updated my post on UDB forums.

However, after rev 8039 you shouldn't be getting this problem, since talents doesn't go to trainers anymore.

I tested without training this talent from trainers and I don't get my talents reseted on login.

I still have 1 paladin which TP's are getting reset all the time. Could you please tell me how to find the 'bugged/overused' talentpoint?

I resetted his talentpoints by using the .reset talent command. Then he set's his talents back, and after a reset he's clear of talents again.

Is there a way to 'find' the bugged talent?

Thanks for any help

Tried your fix from UDB-Forums using MaNGOS Rev. 8052 but the problem persists, at least for my realm.

Everytime a pally logs in and out the talentpoints are reset.

Maybe a Dev can clear things up please ?

Tried your fix from UDB-Forums using MaNGOS Rev. 8052 but the problem persists, at least for my realm.

Everytime a pally logs in and out the talentpoints are reset.

Maybe a Dev can clear things up please ?

Confirmed, I try to use this fix for mangos revision 8069 and UDB 381 (newest), but problem still living. If I login after this update, everything was OK, but some times ago, bug was back :-(.

Thanks and big thanks for all job you do ;)

Sorry for my english but i am french

BUMP, problem still live in newest revision :-). But some player have provisory solution. They hold 1 free talent before logout, and after login is everythind OK.

Because of this i reinstalled UDB from scratch and compiled latest core, hoping to finally get rid of this error, but it makes no difference.

BUMP, problem still live in newest revision :-). But some player have provisory solution. They hold 1 free talent before logout, and after login is everythind OK.

Interesting, thats exactly what i expirience too with my Paladin.

And i also noticed that if you have 1 talentpoint left and you relogin, sometimes it shows the one unspend talentpoint correctly sometimes it shows zero remaining talentpoints.

Somebody noticed this too ?

Indeed ... but not every pala is losing his talent points ... just a few so far. Most are just fine. There is also a visual bug it seems. Maybe somone else can confirm that too. I have a level 80 and was kinda visible for others as 79. Next thing is that Allies become Hordies just in social when you check who's online in the same location. Just kinda bugged it seems.

I removed Attunement and also added Kings for all Paladins, I don't have these talent resets but a few have. Lets say of 100 Paladins about 10 maybe got the talent resets after relog. About the visual bug, I have no idea but I doubt that this is caused by some stuff in the database.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use