[patch][8735] Intel Memory Allocator

Auntie Mangos

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that Intel's Threading Building Blocks isn't supported on OpenBSD, so I added -DUSE_STANDARD_MALLOC to AM_CPPFLAGS in ./src/framework/Makefile.ac. However, I'm still getting the following error:

../.././../dep/tbb/build/common.inc:47: *** "OpenBSD" is not supported.

Add build/OpenBSD.inc file with os-specific settings . Stop.

Am I going about this the wrong way? Is there a more complete way to disable TBB support?

• 2 weeks later...

I have added this path to my 3.1.3 core (8587) succesfully,

These are my result:

x32: Works perfect (aparently). I could not test it with many players

x64: Cannot start, even the cmd, it returns inmediatly an error saying "Could not start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

I have Windows 2008 x64 and I am interested in 64-bit compilation.

Can you give me a hand?

Thank you

You got the correct dll files ?

Thank you for replying :lol:

I think yes. I compile for x64 and just copy dll's, exe's and conf's from bin/x64 Release to Mangos folder

(where vmaps, maps and dbc folders are).

I mean, i do exactly the same I do when compile for x32 and what i have always done when compiling for x64

:confused:

So do you get any crashdumps or something, try running the x64 debug in VC++ itself.

I have tried, but the problem is that they cannot start, before "ms-dos" appear the app itself returns that error

What i have seen is in Windows Event Viewer

Faulting application: mangosd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, faulting module: mangosd.exe, version 0.0.0.0, address error: 0x0003080b.

Don't know if it's useful...

this can be not related to tbb. Same error show when expected for used VC .Net version not installed.

This possible some unneeded dependence in mangos VC projects or sollution...

Thank you for replying VladimirMangos

I think that I understand what you want to say.. just one question, maybe i'm wrong... but, Is it not strange that if I compile for x32 it works perfectly?