I put the library's libtbb.so and libtbbmalloc.so in the bin

# cd /usr/home/server/wow_261009/bin
# ./mangos-realmd
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Cannot open "../../dep/tbb/libtbbmalloc.so"

# ./mangos-worldd

Use FreeBSD 7.2 amd64

Mangos rev. [8740]

libtbbmalloc.so and libtbb.so should be in the folder /usr/home/server/wow_261009/lib

at least under Linux should be

see which folder is the library libmangosscript.so, and put the library libtbbmalloc.so and libtbb.so in a folder with libmangosscript.so

They were there after compilation.

# cd /usr/home/server/wow_261009/lib
# ls
libACE-5.6.6.so         libACE.so               libmangosscript.so      libtbb.so
libACE.la               libmangosscript.la      libmangosscript.so.0    libtbbmalloc.so

I made copies of the libraries in the "bin". The result is the same :confused:

They were there after compilation.

# cd /usr/home/server/wow_261009/lib
# ls
libACE-5.6.6.so         libACE.so               libmangosscript.so      libtbb.so
libACE.la               libmangosscript.la      libmangosscript.so.0    libtbbmalloc.so

I made copies of the libraries in the "bin". The result is the same :confused:

Try copy libtbbmalloc.so and libtbb.so in the folder /lib (on the root file system)

Yes, you compile mangos in usual way. You just need to copy those 2 new dlls into your mangos server folder ^_^

oh thats great!

does that yes alo means that even if you were to compile it on one operating system like "windows xp" then moved it to "windows vista" without doing a new compile, would it still be fine or would it work better if the compile worked for the specific operating system?

would it still be fine or would it work better if the compile worked for the specific operating system?

Currently in code we do not use any specific features of Windows Vista/7, so yes, you can compile binaries in Windows XP and copy it to Vista/whatever and be happy :)

hi first of all nice job implementing this allocator but now i am experiencing allocation errors about 1 per hour if object destructor is called ... this is pretty strange because i was looking for further information at their homepage and it was pointed out that this kind of crashes should have been fixed already

i will try using my standard nix allocator instead just for comparison

FreeBSD blizz 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #0: Wed May 20 20:47:21 YEKST 2009 xxx@blizz:/usr/src/sys/amd64/compile/FREEBSD amd64

[xxx@blizz ~]# /usr/local/mangos3/bin/mangos-worldd

[xxx@blizz ~]# ls /usr/local/mangos3/lib/

libACE-5.6.6.so libACE.so libmangosscript.so libtbb.so

libACE.la libmangosscript.la libmangosscript.so.0 libtbbmalloc.so

[xxx@blizz ~]# cd /lib/

[xxx@blizz /lib]# ls

geom libalias_skinny.so libcrypt.so.4 libipsec.so.3 libnvpair.so.1 libufs.so.4

libalias.so.6 libalias_smedia.so libcrypto.so.5 libipx.so.4 libpcap.so.5 libumem.so.1

libalias_cuseeme.so libavl.so.1 libctf.so.1 libkiconv.so.3 libreadline.so.7 libutil.so.7

libalias_dummy.so libbegemot.so.3 libdevstat.so.6 libkvm.so.4 libsbuf.so.4 libuutil.so.1

libalias_ftp.so libbsdxml.so.3 libdtrace.so.1 libm.so.5 libssp.so.0 libz.so.4

libalias_irc.so libbsnmp.so.4 libedit.so.6 libmd.so.4 libtbb.so libzfs.so.1

libalias_nbt.so libc.so.7 libgcc_s.so.1 libncurses.so.7 libtbbmalloc.so libzpool.so.1

libalias_pptp.so libcam.so.4 libgeom.so.4 libncursesw.so.7 libthr.so.3

rev [8742]

FreeBSD blizz 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #0: Wed May 20 20:47:21 YEKST 2009 xxx@blizz:/usr/src/sys/amd64/compile/FREEBSD amd64

[xxx@blizz ~]# /usr/local/mangos3/bin/mangos-worldd

[xxx@blizz ~]# ls /usr/local/mangos3/lib/

libACE-5.6.6.so libACE.so libmangosscript.so libtbb.so

libACE.la libmangosscript.la libmangosscript.so.0 libtbbmalloc.so

[xxx@blizz ~]# cd /lib/

[xxx@blizz /lib]# ls

geom libalias_skinny.so libcrypt.so.4 libipsec.so.3 libnvpair.so.1 libufs.so.4

libalias.so.6 libalias_smedia.so libcrypto.so.5 libipx.so.4 libpcap.so.5 libumem.so.1

libalias_cuseeme.so libavl.so.1 libctf.so.1 libkiconv.so.3 libreadline.so.7 libutil.so.7

libalias_dummy.so libbegemot.so.3 libdevstat.so.6 libkvm.so.4 libsbuf.so.4 libuutil.so.1

libalias_ftp.so libbsdxml.so.3 libdtrace.so.1 libm.so.5 libssp.so.0 libz.so.4

libalias_irc.so libbsnmp.so.4 libedit.so.6 libmd.so.4 libtbb.so libzfs.so.1

libalias_nbt.so libc.so.7 libgcc_s.so.1 libncurses.so.7 libtbbmalloc.so libzpool.so.1

libalias_pptp.so libcam.so.4 libgeom.so.4 libncursesw.so.7 libthr.so.3

rev [8742]

Put libs in /usr/local/dep/tbb/

Put libs in /usr/local/dep/tbb/

[root@blizz /usr/local/dep]# cp -R /usr/local/mangos3/lib/libtbb.so /usr/local/dep/tbb/

[root@blizz /usr/local/dep]# cp -R /usr/local/mangos3/lib/libtbbmalloc.so /usr/local/dep/tbb/

[root@blizz /usr/local/dep/tbb]# ls

libtbb.so libtbbmalloc.so

[root@blizz /usr/local/dep]# /usr/local/mangos3/bin/mangos-worldd

chmod 775

ThX

I'm sorry to ask here Ambal, but what is these?

14:09:59 InstanceMap::SetResetSchedule: cannot turn schedule on, no save availab
le for instance 1 of 602

..\\..\\src\\game\\ObjectMgr.cpp:5802 in ObjectMgr::GenerateLowGuid ASSERTION FAILED
:
WorldObject::SummonVehicle() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\object.cpp: 1692 + 0
x27
WorldSession::HandleSpellClick() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\spellhandler.cpp
: 587 + 0xbf
WorldSession::Update() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\worldsession.cpp: 196 + 0x
World::UpdateSessions() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\world.cpp: 2082 + 0x29
World::Update() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\world.cpp: 1625 + 0x0
WorldRunnable::run() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\mangosd\\worldrunnable.cpp: 65 + 0
x0
ACE_Based::Thread::ThreadTask() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\shared\\threading.cpp:
186 + 0x0
_WSAFDIsSet()+0xfffc108f [0x6170b]
endthreadex()+0x47 [0x2fdf]
endthreadex()+0xe8 [0x3080]
BaseThreadStart()+0x3a [0x2b71a]

..\\..\\src\\game\\ObjectMgr.cpp:5805 in ObjectMgr::GenerateLowGuid ASSERTION FAILED
:
WorldObject::SummonVehicle() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\object.cpp: 1692 + 0
x27
WorldSession::HandleSpellClick() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\spellhandler.cpp
: 587 + 0xbf
WorldSession::Update() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\worldsession.cpp: 196 + 0x
World::UpdateSessions() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\world.cpp: 2082 + 0x29
World::Update() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\game\\world.cpp: 1625 + 0x0
WorldRunnable::run() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\mangosd\\worldrunnable.cpp: 65 + 0
x0
ACE_Based::Thread::ThreadTask() d:\\sourcecodes\\mangos\\src\\shared\\threading.cpp:
186 + 0x0
_WSAFDIsSet()+0xfffc108f [0x6170b]
endthreadex()+0x47 [0x2fdf]
endthreadex()+0xe8 [0x3080]
BaseThreadStart()+0x3a [0x2b71a]

15:49:11 HandleMoveNotActiveMover: incorrect mover guid: mover is 00000000000001
67 and should be 0000000000000167 instead of 359
15:52:26 WorldSocket::HandlePing: Player kicked for over-speed pings address = 2
16:00:01 GameEvent 16 "Gurubashi Arena Booty Run" removed.
16:00:01 GameEvent 29 "Nights" removed.
16:00:01 Next game event check in 3600 seconds.

Ahhh.. i see that, thank you Ambal. I'll fix them my self.

Truly sorry that i put those here, because i never see anything like those before and because getmangos.ru always been like down forever...

Edited:

My problem fixed now.

Thank you again ambal for pointing me the problem and the fix.

The memory allocator is running great from the first time i test and now commited.