[fixed] Stealth buged

Guest nikko

Mangos Version: 9100

Custom Patches: 3.2.2a

SD2 Version: ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS 9062+)

Database Name and Version: UDB 0.11.6 (386) for MaNGOS 8994 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1516

How it SHOULD work: Allows the rogue to sneak around, but reduces your speed by 30%. Lasts until cancelled. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=1787

How it DOES work: When you enter stealth appears like a debuff and you can't go down stealth using stealth hability, only using attacks.

Sorry about my English, is a bit bad

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't fix the issue for me, using mangos 9212 and SD2 1547 with UDB if that matters.

Level 11 Undead Rogue with Stealth Rank1 still gets spotted a mile away from lower level mobs. I found a post a while ago saying that Undead Rogues had an issue whereas other Races did not, I haven't tested this yet.

Hey I'm sorry but not knowing how to apply the patch I do everything by hand , I changed the lines (it appears that it's not at the same place for me :) ) but after compilation it does no difference ;

I deleted this : -

if (spellproto->EffectImplicitTargetA[effIndex] == TARGET_SELF ||
spellproto->EffectImplicitTargetA[effIndex] == TARGET_SELF2)

and changed by this

if ((spellproto->EffectImplicitTargetA[effIndex] == TARGET_SELF ||
spellproto->EffectImplicitTargetA[effIndex] == TARGET_SELF2) &&
spellproto->SpellFamilyName == SPELLFAMILY_GENERIC)

Am I doing it wrong ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use