[Request] Total Count On Who List

Guest yasuno

I saw this on a random server on the xtremetop100 list when i was browsing, in the game on there who list you click search and it will being up the normal 49 results but then in ( ) it has the total players on the server currently.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this? ^_^

You can do that easily by changing:

data.put( 4, clientcount );                             // insert right count

to

data.put( 4, m.size() );                                 // insert right count

in MiscHandler.cpp

I don't find this code in Mischandler. I have this:

data.put( 0,              clientcount );                // insert right count
   data.put( sizeof(uint32), clientcount );                // insert right count

Changing either one of the clientcount variables to m.size() just corrupts the who window character view. Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Doesnt work at all. It shows you now total count of online players, but dispay is still limited to 50.

And there is a bug, if you filter it still show the count of total online players...not the count of filtered players..

Is there a way to do it right? Otherwise we have to live with 49 limitation.

Ok then i understood it wrong, but thats useless then.

If i wanna know how much players are online: .server info

It is more usefull to know how many players fits to your filter. For example when you wanna start a raid.

Anyhow, thanks for claryfing.

I don´t want it Blizzlike because, we have only 200-300 Players online.

Do you mean this part will display more than 50 Players?

Code diff:

+ uint32 count = m.size();

+ data.put( 0, clientcount ); // insert right count, listed count

+ data.put( 4, count > 50 ? count : clientcount ); // insert right count, online count

Thanks in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use