Why does WoW Emu Hacker And Infinity hacker is working 100% on MaNGOS servers

Guest Xees

its extremely annoying to find a player flaying around like an idoit just to get experince from running around.

why does wow emu hacker works on emulator servers while it doesnt affect blizzard servers at all.

is this fixable with c++ , to Prevent The Work of WoW Emu Hacker Completly , not some workaround that prevents teleportation by disconnection and stuff like that .

i don't know much c++ , so forgive me for this stupid question :)

Don't open public servers to unknown ppl :P

Even then, preventing these hacks to function is again a learning experience, a possible solution is using warden, but if the source of it gets released (The one people cooked up here) the hacks would be modified in a split second.

Mangos is almost free of core related hacks and tricks (gm rights, cache editing, gold dumps). Not even blizzard servers are free of hacks and other tools from client side. Even the mighty Warden is not solution for everything. The most used anti-hack tool in blizz servers is report player, because hacks get more and more advanced (for real money profit). Pretty well works relaxed anticheat, not to disable hacks, but it a realy nice tool for reporting and monitoring.

There is surely some ways how to make perfects antihacks, but it will use all your hardware resources to keep them up.

a first step would be to implement gcd checking, doesn't sound that hard.

GCD checking? I know only Stein's algorithm (binary shifts in order to find a common divisor of two numbers) and that seems to be completely unrelated to any anticheat system.

In fact i mostly agree with waza123 with addition " and absent features".

GCD not need anticheat, it need _implementing in mangos. Currently it just client thing not let press button.

Fly/movement control also possible.

Another question when someone from magos dev will interest prio at this and find for this time.

Please not describe how this important: things simple, if someone from mangos dev will work at this then he will not work at something other.

So will be another ppl question why something important think absent.

warden only detect injected dlls in wow.exe,lua,mod mpq,drivers .. if application direct write something in memory except some constants addresses which warden check, warden will not detect it..

Yes, but most "hackers" only use publicly released programs which modify predictable locations; this is how Warden can detect them. Certain unreleased tools are undetectable, yes, but very few people are able to create or get access to these.

There were in the past already quite good "Anti-Cheat" systems for MAngos at least against Fly/Jump/Teleport hacks. The chance to get a false alarm is very low if you use a few brain cells to write the code. I mean when the Z axis has for example a diff of like 1000% in a second then it can't be a lag or something else. Only a solution against Speedhacks can be quite difficult, still the "Real fast" ones can be also easily detected with a very low chance of false alarms.

yes you're correct when you start the emuhacker ( a friend of my was so stupid to try it :|) you're disconnected en you'll get a warning or a ban

This isn't movement anticheat, this is Warden. I doubt Blizzard would waste resources on server-side anticheat when it really isn't needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use