Spirit Healers in Bg without ScriptDev2

Guest ilija

Because the Bg's are imported why the spirit healers not :( ?

Well, every npc is scripted by sd2 (or eventAI of course) and not by mangos core itself, the guards are too and they're important too, arent they?

Also Mount Vendors are scripted by sd2...

Spirithealer's are important, but why scripting them in mangos core, when we got a scripting core (sd2)?

The guards are handled by eventAI , and you dont need ScriptDev2 for that. Mounts vendors? They also work good without scriptdev2.

I dont need scriptdev2 because i dont need that code, im not gonna raid or something. So it is quite useless for me to have scriptdev2 and include it only for spirit healers is kinda unhandy

Well, mangos works great without SD2, you said BG should work without because it is part of the core, so as raid, so raid should work without SD too ? There is a reason why script core and main core a separated, some could say it's not the best way but it's the way it is....

no they can't be moved to database - but why break mangos style rules including spirit healers into core, if you realy don't want to user sd2 scripts which are required for quests, honor reward vendors etc just remove scripts from project file and only leave the bg scripts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use