[fixed][bug] mangosd.conf does not load

Guest Edder

Mangos Core: 10086 (but bug appears since 10081 - use of ace config lib)

Custom patches: nope

SD2 Version: no sd2

Database Name and Version: UDB 391

How it SHOULD work: load config properly

How it DOES work: mangosd.conf only loads if its not changed, it only works if its directly copied from src/mangos/ and renamed, but if the logs dir for example is changed, in console appears that conf file cant be found.

realmd and his conf file works great with modifications...

can anyone confirm?

I still can't get it work on Windows Vista64. I've tried changing the file to ANSI, UTF-8, and Unicode. None work. If I use the mangosd.conf.dist.in and just rename it all works but changing anything in it will cause the program to throw "mangos.conf not found." and shutdown immediately. None of the listed 'fixes' here work for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I did just a clean checkout & compile from the current TBC core and still got the error. I saw you already backported the commit Vladimir (here), any chance something might have gone wrong there? Or should I just try recompiling?

//Edit

Nevermind, updated the ConfVersion field and it works again. Will see if that was it (in that case the error message could be clearer, but no problem).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use