ManGoldX - Mangos GM and ADMIN tool (GUI)

Guest grillstern

ManGold is a little Moderator/GM/Administrater Tool - a Mangos Server GUI.

DOWNLOAD MangoldX 0.21 NOW!

Last Updates: V0.20->V0.21 (02/13/2011)

=================================

+ FIXED: some bugs

INFO:

=======

Coded in: Delphi 2007 Version 11.0.2627.5503

2007: when I started with MaNGOS, I was looking for a small tool which will handle all MaNGOS ingame commands for me since I couldn't remember all of them. So ManGold was born. ManGold should be used as an overlay-tool over your client. ManGold will send MaNGOS commands to your client, so you don't have to type them yourselfe. After a long break I got back to MaNGOS and now started to rebuild it completely to: ManGoldX.

Since ManGoldX has access to your MaNGOS Database you can easyly:

- add/remove items, quests, npc, gameobject

- access server statistic,

- get player/account info

- easy teleporting

- basic db editing

-...more to come

2011: After nearly 2 years off the mangos project - i'm back on it - so ManGoldX got a (dirty) support for the latest mangos. I need some time to read what happened over the months and what changed inside mangos. After this, ManGoldX will become a "real" update (done!!!).... happy new year ;)

USAGE:

=======

1. Start your Client (windowmode required)

2. Start ManGoldX (I recommend to use ManGoldX on the upper screen of your client or a 2nd Monitor)

3. Go to Menu: ManGoldX/Settings and setup your sql connection

4. Hit Strg+E or go to Menu: Window/Expand/Collapse to min/max ManGoldX

5. Hit Strg+C or go to Menu: ManGoldX/Connect to Database to retrieve Data

6. Use F1-F5 to quickly switch between GM Commands

7. Use right mouse button on tables to access more commands in popupwindow

8. Play around with it

SCREENSHOTS *new* (2011):

========================

When you startup ManGoldX you'll get this little menu bar. Just position it over you client in the upper center screen.

77574321vk5.th.jpg

After max. ManGoldX (Strg+E) and loading GameData (Strg+C):

mangoldx2.th.jpg

A right mouseclick on a table and you will get additional options:

mangoldx3.th.jpg

Additional new screenshots:

mangoldx1.th.jpg mangoldx4.th.jpg mangoldx5.th.jpg mangoldx6.th.jpg

KNOWN BUGS:

==============

Sometimes ManGoldX doesn't "find" your Client. Just restart ManGoldX or just switch between Client <-> ManGoldX.

TELL ME IF YOU:

===============

- Find Bugs

- Have ideas for improvements

- Like it

If you really wish I can upload the code somewhere. The thing is: ManGold was the first project I've ever created to learn programming and it's written in delphi. When I had a first look at the old source some days ago it's looking REALLY horrible now :-) Today, I would do things in much easier ways :-) but who cares....it's working and I dont want to write the code completely new ;-) ;-)

Very glad to see you return to ManGoldX, grillstern! :D

It was always one of my "must have" tools.

For those of you worried about security, it never hurts to be careful, but I never had any network traffic from ManGoldX trying to "phone home" with my login details.

Used ManGoldX for a long time and have always been happy with its ease of use, detailed UI, and making me look like a genius administrator.

Please keep up the good work, grillstern!

• 4 weeks later...

Very cool app, and works well for the most part, thanks.

I am running into one problem however, when I click 'Connect'-'Database1'-'Connect', pretty much all the data loads, but when it gets to 'Retrieving GameData from Server 'BANNEDACCOUNTS', I get a Access Violations at address 004781FF Read of Address 00000004 (have no banned accounts in my DB at this time)

The app does not crash however (just leaves the loading progress window open), and other app functions work as intended.

WOW Client 3.3.5 (12340) running on Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (Athlon X4 630, 6GB RAM)

Server Stats:

Mangos 0.17.0-DEV Rev 11015

SD2 for Mangos 10950+ Rev 1950

UDB 0.12.1 (397) -11064

ACID 3.0.8

Running all expansions, inc WotLK

Stock install, no mods, no extras at all, not even the AH bot. Server is run on a different machine from the client.

• 2 weeks later...
I am running into one problem however, when I click 'Connect'-'Database1'-'Connect', pretty much all the data loads, but when it gets to 'Retrieving GameData from Server 'BANNEDACCOUNTS', I get a Access Violations at address 004781FF Read of Address 00000004 (have no banned accounts in my DB at this time)

should be fixed with today latest Update! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, grillstern.This tool is very useful.thx your work.

But ,i have only one suggestion.My server's defult language is not english.So the message of the DB can not show normally in the tool . I think that compile the mangoldx with utf-8 should fix that. Waiting your next vision

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use