database for mangosr2

tim

how can you say its a problem that mangos hasn't had any updates for weeks?

Most of these other "cores" are BASED off mangos, and every important feature IE warden, all get backported from mangos. Lets not forget mmaps too.

Mangos is a learning project first and foremost, not to provide people with constant updates for their public servers.\\

When it comes to real important implementations, I don't see anybody else releasing these apart from mangos.

how can you say its a problem that mangos hasn't had any updates for weeks?

Most of these other "cores" are BASED off mangos, and every important feature IE warden, all get backported from mangos. Lets not forget mmaps too.

Mangos is a learning project first and foremost, not to provide people with constant updates for their public servers.\\

When it comes to real important implementations, I don't see anybody else releasing these apart from mangos.

True Shithttp://s3.amazonaws.com/ragefaces/77e0fd22f2f37e0b78f2773be1efcc05.png[/img]

Also, for example mangos were first with the implementation of achievements as i recall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use