I have missed MaNGOS!

Guest LilleCarl_

I have missed this community so damn much! I have been around ac-web and all kinds of useless reputation whore forums just because mangos is down! I just hope this will be a good revive, too bad all old topics are gone!

Best Regards

Your own LilleCarl<3

PS: Please update the section names with capital characters in the beginning, it looks awful ;)

Awesome! :) You could also add in a Custom section, but do not make one per core, just one main :) Thank you! for bringing MaNGOS back, i have been checking the site almost every day since the maintenance started! I were just about to loose hope and it came back! YAY!!!! :D

Both FluxBB and PunBB are great in terms of performance, but PunBB adds a working extension system instead of having to manually apply patches on every update.

The later one also being the reason why it was hard to upgrade the old forum. Some of our extensions have not been compatible with FluxBB updates, thus... too much time required to maintain it and do updates. Each update was a few hours of work due to patching in extensions instead of simply enabling them like in PunBB.

By me best free forum boards are phpbb, mybb and smf... punbb and fluxbb is lightwell and easy to use, but are missing many features.

Personally i have used them at once and i didn't liked them plugin method, for example, PM feature could be directly implemented even, now just in plugin... There one big update of board and just will need to rewrite plugin...

... i have been checking the site almost every day since the maintenance started! I were just about to loose hope and it came back! YAY!!!! :D

Not quite as religiously, but once a week or so. Psyched to see it back in action, thanks for all your hard work to those involved.

... i have been checking the site almost every day since the maintenance started! I were just about to loose hope and it came back! YAY!!!! :D

Not quite as religiously, but once a week or so. Psyched to see it back in action, thanks for all your hard work to those involved.

Dont make me look stupid! ;) Actually i missed checking like 3 or 4 times maby :P But srsly how long time doest it take ty type http://getmangos.eu/ ?=)

Archived