I have missed MaNGOS!

Guest LilleCarl_

omg, I suffered so much in absence and I'm so happy we're back online.. ;) For a while there, I became somewhat emotional my Mangos Community disappeared on me... I Forgive You Mangos Community! ...if you leave me again though, I'll stalk you, hunt you down and stab you repeatedly while frothing at the mouth.

:)

I Love You Mangos Community!

It's good to see you here, too, LilleCarl. :D

MaNGOS's return feels almost like Christmas when you get the gift you always wanted. A salute to the only WoW server and community with Ninja Action Kung-fu Grip and Authentic Battle Damage! ;)

Your way of expression yourself is so awesome! :D Indeed it feels like a gift i have wanted! I checked the forum almost every day! And this community of nice people is the best one i have ever been into! Everyone is so nice here!

• 2 weeks later...

wow...nice to see mangos back, and WOW more powerfull than ever before

with a new policy...

As I see, the new policy is pretty the same with mangosr2 repo... wouldn't be a good ideea to merge the projects? as they keep the mangos standards.... more ppl, more devs, more interest from a larger community of ppl and new advantages...

what do u ppl say?

wow...nice to see mangos back, and WOW more powerfull than ever before

with a new policy...

As I see, the new policy is pretty the same with mangosr2 repo... wouldn't be a good ideea to merge the projects? as they keep the mangos standards.... more ppl, more devs, more interest from a larger community of ppl and new advantages...

what do u ppl say?

Mangosr2 support hackfixes, mangos does not.

I randomly checked a few days ago if there was anything to be heard about MaNGOS and what do you know? :) Surprise!

I used to be on the old website (dot org) a few years back, doing my best to make quests work... glad to see it's back!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived