Hardcore Server

Guest geminidog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what was it on D2 battleNet, you were considered a ghost if you died in hardcore mode? You should make it apply to lvl 50+. Make another realm for it and have the option to copy a character(s) over to it for the fun. Then upon death the player will never be able to res.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i did like that in the past

I was deleting my character myself on blizzard servers...haha

My Pally who never died went to lvl 34, never lost a duel ...nothing...that was nice.... thats nice to remmember

But i've deleted perhaps 50 toons between lvl 10-30 wearing all blue items for that .... lmao ...those Velvet robe were hard to get in the end....lol

Yeah i remmember Diablo 2 Hardcore.... that was great except for the lags....

This is the biggest flaws with this type of playing.... when my sorceress died at lvl. ... 82 or 83 doiing some Ball runs on Hardcore...wich was fairly easy... i got pissed off... duh to the fact that i had some lighthing monster in front of me ...and i never knew about it until i died...thats when i stopped playing...

But i like the idea.... it makes the game more realistic....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use