[Solved!] mangos-one database help

Guest macross_

Question

8 answers to this question

No, you should'nt ignore it. It defines areas starting some events or teleports (like Naxxramas entrance, for instance).

In which database did you try to import mangos_scriptname_full.sql ?

I tried to import it to mangos database, however i have now tried to execute same command second time now it did not show me any errors... strange!

mysql -u mangos -p mangos < /opt/mangos/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/sql/mangos_scriptname_full.sql

Btw i was following tutorial how to set everything up and i came across this table alteration:

use mangos;
   ALTER TABLE db_version CHANGE COLUMN required_0177_xxxxx_01_mangos_gameobject_template required_12112_14_mangos_command bit;

Can someone explain why is this needed? Maybe it's not requred for 2.4.3?

use mangos;
   ALTER TABLE db_version CHANGE COLUMN required_0177_xxxxx_01_mangos_gameobject_template required_12112_14_mangos_command bit;

This statement is to ensure that only the correct update is applied to the database.

In your case you have a table which is version 0177_xxxxx_01 and the update you are trying to apply is 12112_14

- You would need to find all the updates from 0177_xxxxx_01 all the way upto 12112_14

The 0177_xxxxx_01 you have sounds like a temporary commit someone did a few days ago which has since been corrected.

I would suggest grabbing the Database again from the link https://github.com/mangos-one/database

- This starts at version 12097_01 (when this post was created) and reloading the database.

use mangos;

This statement is to ensure that only the correct update is applied to the database.

In your case you have a table which is version 0177_xxxxx_01 and the update you are trying to apply is 12112_14

- You would need to find all the updates from 0177_xxxxx_01 all the way upto 12112_14

The 0177_xxxxx_01 you have sounds like a temporary commit someone did a few days ago which has since been corrected.

I would suggest grabbing the Database again from the link https://github.com/mangos-one/database

- This starts at version 12097_01 (when this post was created) and reloading the database.

Thanks for clearing things up! There is still one issue which needs to be sovled... After setting everything up without any errros when i launch mangosd i get this:

WORLD: World initialized
SERVER STARTUP TIME: 0 minutes 4 seconds
[0 ms] SQL: UPDATE realmlist SET realmflags = realmflags & ~(2), population = 0, realmbuilds = '8606 '  WHERE id = '1'

mangos>Max allowed socket connections 1024
Failed to open acceptor, check if the port is free
Failed to start network
[0 ms] SQL: UPDATE realmlist SET realmflags = realmflags | 2 WHERE id = '1'
MMAP:unloadMapInstance: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 000
MMAP:unloadMap: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 000
MMAP:unloadMapInstance: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 001
MMAP:unloadMap: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 001
MMAP:unloadMapInstance: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 530
MMAP:unloadMap: Asked to unload not loaded navmesh map 530
[0 ms] SQL: UPDATE characters SET online = 0 WHERE online<>0
[0 ms] SQL: UPDATE character_battleground_data SET instance_id = 0
[0 ms] SQL: UPDATE account SET active_realm_id = 0 WHERE active_realm_id = '1'
Halting process...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Checked 8085 port it should work...

one quick thing to check... in your realmsd db and the table realmlist, have you changed the name from Mangos ?

can you post your realmd.conf file (minus the username/passwords ;))

Yes i did change it from mangos

realmd.conf

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;*****;******;realmd"
LogsDir = ""
MaxPingTime = 30
RealmServerPort = 3724
BindIP = "0.0.0.0"
PidFile = ""
LogLevel = 0
LogTime = 0
LogFile = "Realmd.log"
LogTimestamp = 0
LogFileLevel = 0
LogColors = ""
UseProcessors = 0
ProcessPriority = 1
WaitAtStartupError = 0
RealmsStateUpdateDelay = 20
WrongPass.MaxCount = 0
WrongPass.BanTime = 600
WrongPass.BanType = 0

----EDIT----

Finally it's working! I messed up ip table in realmd database. But now i get realmlist loop in wow...

--EDIT2--

Nevermind everything is fixed now! Thanks for your help.

Archived