[Direct-Download] Getting 4.3.4 Clients in all Languages.

Guest IceReaper_

Before reading: i replaced all http with hXXp - because only 3 links per post were allowed :/

After some struggeling around here a working sollution with full download-speed with some background-information:

WoW uses a local file called WoW.mfil which contains the url for every asset to load. If you open it, you see clearly 2 entries:

location=

manifest_partial=

Location is the server-url which hosts the assets. The manifest file is another text-file which lists all Files the client needs with their directory, filesize etc. The manifest file lies directly under the location. So in case you guys have the wrong manifest, whatever, i did some research and found the correct hash for the 4.3.4 EU hash:

location=hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/

manifest_partial=wow-15595-0C3502F50D17376754B9E9CB0109F4C5.mfil

This goes to step 2 (ill still explain each step, so people can also get other client versions - now tested but maybe older client can be downloaded the same way): Lets open this manifest file! Just open up <location><manifest_partial>

hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/wow-15595-0C3502F50D17376754B9E9CB0109F4C5.mfil

Two possibilities: Your brower displays it - fine. Method B: you get a download -> just open the file with Notepad.

To speed up the whole process we do the following (in notepad):

1) Edit -> Replace

2) Enter in above field "file="

3) Enter in the lower field the location of your choice, for 4.3.4 use "hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/"

4) Click on "Replace All" and thats it.

While the file still looks strange, this is all you need if you use jDownloader - Free download manager. Copy the whole file, open up jDownloader, and it should already have stripped out the trash from the urls. Copy the contents of jDownloaders add-links window again and insert them into Notepad.

You should now see a perfect list of all files and folders. Lets cleanup this now:

a) delete all lines ending not with .MPQ or .avi (they are folders anyway and cant be loaded)

b) You wont need both base-OSX.mpq and base-win.mpq - so lete the one which wont fit your system.

c) You will notice that all languages are in the list. Language-Files are located in the data/<language>/ subfolder. Remove unwanted languages (their cinematics and .mpq files)

d) There are some files (The Luda should be able to correct me if im wrong) which are not required: every file containing alternate or oldworld (.mpq files)

Voila! You now have the list of all .mpq files and all cinematics. Also all languages you did not remove. Paste those list again in jDownloader and it will download all those files for you.

After all downloads are finished, sort the files in the correct directories:

1) art, base-xxx, expansion(1-3), sound, world(1-2) are the core mpq libs -> the go into a Data subdirectory

2) locale, speed, expansion(1-3)-(locale/speech) go into Data\\<your language>\\ for example german: Data\\deDE\\

3) some movies go into Data\\Interface\\Cinematics, other into Data\\<your language>\\Interface\\Cinematics, just look at the download links, they show you where they need to be.

4) wow-update-base- files go into Data\\

5) wow-update-<your language> go into Data\\<your language>\\

Now you have setup all required large data's and basicaly just need to complete your client with binaries. This is the last step:

(dont know if this works for osx also, only have windows, but it should be the same.)

WARNING: Editing and altering game client files may be ILLEGAL where you live. Please make sure you are not violating your local laws before following these next steps! - Forum Management

Part 1 setup your WoW Installation for automatic repair.

(You can skip this, if you manage to get a 4.3.4.15595 wow.exe file)

a) get WinMPQ (or any other .mpq extraction tool) hXXp://sfsrealm.hopto.org/dwnload.html#WinMPQ

b) use WinMPQ to open base-win.mpq

c) extract wow.exe into your game directory.

d) You can now delete the "base-Win.MPQ"

e) because the repair.exe (which we will use later) is stupid and detects the game by reading the wow.exe, we need to fake the .exe version information. Download ResourceHacker and open the wow.exe in ResourceHacker. hXXp://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/

f) under "Version Info" -> "1" -> "1033" change the following line:

FILEVERSION 4,3,4,15595

g) press "compile" and then "save". ( you can close resourceHacker, and also delete the backup file wow_original.exe)

(dont worry, repair.exe downloads a new wow.exe anyway, its just to tell repair.exe which version it should download)

Part 2 you need to get an up-to-date repair.exe because the one in the base-Win.mpq would not work (too old)

(You can skip a) if you manage to get a working repair.exe file. If it says "cant be repaired" - its too old)

a) Get the repair.exe - which is bundeled with the 4.2.2 patch (i used: hXXp://www.gamefront.com/files/files/20731372/wow-4.2.0.14480-to-4.2.2.14545-eu-patchfiles.zip) and put it in your wow game dir. only repair.exe

b) run repair.exe - which will restore all missing game binary files (check if version 15595 is detected!, if not edit the .exe like written above)

You're done - you got a fully working, fully downloaded 4.3.4 official client without any modifications.

Small side-note: You should NOT run this client out of the box - wow.exe will trigger the launcher.exe and fuck up your installation. So here are the final steps:

a) change your realmlist.wtf! - So for testing your installation, replace those two lines, other can stay default:

set realmlist 127.0.0.1

set patchlist 127.0.0.1

b) use the MaNGOSPatcher to patch your wow.exe

c) Create the WoW.mfil file and write into it: (or other location/manifest, if you used other download location above)

version=2

server=akamai

location=hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/

manifest_partial=wow-15595-0C3502F50D17376754B9E9CB0109F4C5.mfil

You can now run your working 4.3.4 client with the WoW.exe

Important note

I have a bug when first starting the game - it didnt detect the .mpq files correctly and replaces them all with empty ones (so it tried to redownload the whole client while playing). The fix was simple: before the first start i made a backup of the Data folder. I closed the game, deleted the data folder, copied my backup over - and now it was detected correctly

(If this bug was only for me, tell me, and ill remove this line. If others encounter this bug, ill leave it. If someone finds a fix for this, ill edit this post)

I hope this will help people to get the most correct version they want.

Great Job !!!!

I've just got an issue on the Wow.exe update. I changed the Wow.exe version from 4.0.0.12911 (my installation) to 4.3.4.15595 with RessourceHacker,compiled it and saved. I deleted the wow_original.exe. But when i launched the repair.exe (the same version as yours), it told me i'm still got a 12911 version so repair.exe reload a wrong Wow.exe. I tried a lot of time searching where this 12911 could come from but ... Any idea ???

A little mistake in paragraph "sort the files in the correct folders' :

2) locale, speech, expansion(1-3).. --> speech ( and not speed :)

Wow.exe version 4.0.0.12911 (my installation) (...) I tried a lot of time searching where this 12911 could come from but ... Any idea ???

Hmm... the servers went from 3.3.5 straight to 4.0.1 if I remember correctly, so there never was a 4.0.0 on live servers.

So I would guess you installed it from the Cata DVD (without patching it afterwards) or even got some PTR/beta build.

yeah 4.0.0 was the beta, retail started from 4.0.1.

I lot of things/files/file contents changed from the beta to the retail version.

It might be worth downloading the version mentioned in another post as i've tested it and it works perfectly

• 2 weeks later...

For best reading, I have converted the original file to xml format, the data following:

<files>
 <Data>
   <koKR>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion1-locale-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion1-speech-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion2-locale-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion2-speech-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion3-locale-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/expansion3-speech-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/locale-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/speech-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/OldWorld-koKR.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/wow-update-koKR-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/wow-update-koKR-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/koKR/wow-update-koKR-15595.MPQ</file>
   </koKR>
   <deDE>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion1-locale-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion1-speech-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion2-locale-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion2-speech-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion3-locale-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/expansion3-speech-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/locale-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/speech-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/OldWorld-deDE.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/wow-update-deDE-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/wow-update-deDE-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/deDE/wow-update-deDE-15595.MPQ</file>
   </deDE>
   <enGB>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion1-locale-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion1-speech-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion2-locale-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion2-speech-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion3-locale-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/expansion3-speech-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/locale-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/speech-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/OldWorld-enGB.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-15595.MPQ</file>
   </enGB>
   <esES>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion1-locale-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion1-speech-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion2-locale-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion2-speech-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion3-locale-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/expansion3-speech-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/locale-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/speech-esES.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/OldWorld-esES.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/wow-update-esES-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/wow-update-esES-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esES/wow-update-esES-15595.MPQ</file>
   </esES>
   <frFR>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion1-locale-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion1-speech-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion2-locale-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion2-speech-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion3-locale-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/expansion3-speech-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/locale-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/speech-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/OldWorld-frFR.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/wow-update-frFR-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/wow-update-frFR-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/frFR/wow-update-frFR-15595.MPQ</file>
   </frFR>
   <ruRU>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion1-locale-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion1-speech-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion2-locale-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion2-speech-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion3-locale-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/expansion3-speech-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/locale-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/speech-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/OldWorld-ruRU.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/wow-update-ruRU-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/wow-update-ruRU-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ruRU/wow-update-ruRU-15595.MPQ</file>
   </ruRU>
   <enUS>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion1-locale-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion1-speech-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion2-locale-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion2-speech-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion3-locale-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion3-speech-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/locale-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/speech-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/OldWorld-enUS.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/wow-update-enUS-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/wow-update-enUS-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enUS/wow-update-enUS-15595.MPQ</file>
   </enUS>
   <esMX>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion1-locale-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion1-speech-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion2-locale-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion2-speech-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion3-locale-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/expansion3-speech-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/locale-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/speech-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/OldWorld-esMX.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/wow-update-esMX-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/wow-update-esMX-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/esMX/wow-update-esMX-15595.MPQ</file>
   </esMX>
   <ptBR>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion1-locale-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion1-speech-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion2-locale-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion2-speech-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion3-locale-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/expansion3-speech-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/locale-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/speech-ptBR.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/wow-update-ptBR-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/wow-update-ptBR-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptBR/wow-update-ptBR-15595.MPQ</file>
   </ptBR>
   <ptPT>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion1-locale-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion1-speech-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion2-locale-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion2-speech-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion3-locale-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/expansion3-speech-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/locale-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/speech-ptPT.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/wow-update-ptPT-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/wow-update-ptPT-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/ptPT/wow-update-ptPT-15595.MPQ</file>
   </ptPT>
   <enTW>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion1-locale-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion1-speech-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion2-locale-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion2-speech-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion3-locale-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/expansion3-speech-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/locale-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/speech-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/OldWorld-enTW.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/wow-update-enTW-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/wow-update-enTW-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enTW/wow-update-enTW-15595.MPQ</file>
   </enTW>
   <zhTW>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion1-locale-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion1-speech-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion2-locale-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion2-speech-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion3-locale-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/expansion3-speech-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/locale-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/speech-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/OldWorld-zhTW.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/wow-update-zhTW-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/wow-update-zhTW-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhTW/wow-update-zhTW-15595.MPQ</file>
   </zhTW>
   <zhCN>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion1-locale-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion1-speech-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion2-locale-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion2-speech-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion3-locale-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/expansion3-speech-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/locale-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/speech-zhCN.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/wow-update-zhCN-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/wow-update-zhCN-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/zhCN/wow-update-zhCN-15595.MPQ</file>
   </zhCN>
   <enCN>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion1-locale-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion1-speech-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion2-locale-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion2-speech-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion3-locale-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/expansion3-speech-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/locale-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/speech-enCN.MPQ</file>
     <Interface>
       <Cinematics>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act1_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act2_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act3_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_1280.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/DSI_Act4_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/Logo_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_FotLK_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_800.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_1024.avi</file>
         <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_BC_800.avi</file>
       </Cinematics>
     </Interface>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/wow-update-enCN-15211.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/wow-update-enCN-15354.MPQ</file>
     <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/enCN/wow-update-enCN-15595.MPQ</file>
   </enCN>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/art.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/base-OSX.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/base-Win.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/expansion1.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/expansion2.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/expansion3.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/sound.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/world.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/world2.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/alternate.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/alternate.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/OldWorld.MPQ</file>
   <Interface>
     <Cinematics>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_1280.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/Goblin_800.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_1280.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/Worgen_800.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_1280.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WoW3X_Intro_800.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_1280.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Intro_LK_800.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_1280.avi</file>
       <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/Interface/Cinematics/WOW_Wrathgate_800.avi</file>
     </Cinematics>
   </Interface>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/wow-update-base-15211.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/wow-update-base-15354.MPQ</file>
   <file>hXXp://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/wow-pod-retail/EU/15050.direct/Data/wow-update-base-15595.MPQ</file>
 </Data>
</files>

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have created a small soft, to help downloading the correct files for a specific locale using the wow repository.

If someone is interrested : https://github.com/valcriss/wowregeneration

I have mailed the author of this script, Antz and me discussed it and we would like to further it to including as many expansions as possible :)

Admin note: unlocking to allow discussion/replies.

• 4 weeks later...

I've run into a wall using this method. I used valcriss' wowregeneration tool to download the 4.3.4 client (enUS). I got the Wow.exe from the .mpq and edited its version. I downloaded the recommended repair.exe. The repair.exe detects the correct version, but it times out downloading backgrounddownloader.exe every time. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a workaround?

I also tried downloading all of the patches manually using WoWWiki's patch mirrors list, but hit another wall because the enUS PC version of the 4.3.0 patch is apparently not available anywhere (I didn't notice this until I had downloaded all of the patches from 3.whatever.comes.on.the.wrath.DVD to 4.2.2!)

I then tried simply downloading the full client itself that someone had packaged up, but that was enGB, and ad.exe exploded when trying to extract the maps anyway.

This client seems unattainable!

I've run into a wall using this method. I used valcriss' wowregeneration tool to download the 4.3.4 client (enUS). I got the Wow.exe from the .mpq and edited its version. I downloaded the recommended repair.exe. The repair.exe detects the correct version, but it times out downloading backgrounddownloader.exe every time. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a workaround?

I also tried downloading all of the patches manually using WoWWiki's patch mirrors list, but hit another wall because the enUS PC version of the 4.3.0 patch is apparently not available anywhere (I didn't notice this until I had downloaded all of the patches from 3.whatever.comes.on.the.wrath.DVD to 4.2.2!)

I then tried simply downloading the full client itself that someone had packaged up, but that was enGB, and ad.exe exploded when trying to extract the maps anyway.

This client seems unattainable!

http://www.getmangos.eu/madmax/WorldofWarcraft4.3.4.rar

Theres the exe's for 434. Just use the WoW regen tool in the folder where you extract those to :)