What do you think of the new styling of the forum and website ?

antz

We spent some time while everything was dead on the water to ponder things we could do in preparation for a comeback.

Although the reception of the new website in February was mixed, it was generally liked.

- Two criticism's were aimed at it - too 'gamey' and too dark

One of the criticisms of the old forum was that it looked a bit dated

So we decided to use a combined theme for the website and forum which hopefully addressed all these issues and also makes it a much more 'integrated' experience.

What do you think ?

As I wrote in another topic, I like it very much.

It's easy to use and has a lot of neat functions.

When it comes to design, it's simple in the positive way and still got some eyecandy.

Just move the mouse over the links in the top bar ;D

Alright, blue is not my favourite color, but grey or black-green (my favourite for a forum) would be too dark or depressive for most people.

As I wrote in another topic, I like it very much.

It's easy to use and has a lot of neat functions.

When it comes to design, it's simple in the positive way and still got some eyecandy.

Just move the mouse over the links in the top bar ;D

Alright, blue is not my favourite color, but grey or black-green (my favourite for a forum) would be too dark or depressive for most people.

A lot of late nights by me and Antz to set this up to where it is now. The main forum which will be on getmangos.eu/co.uk will include a couple more things.

Archived