Zones...

wolverine

I was wondering...

Does anyone know what the zone numbers in the database translate to in english? I have no what zone 1 or zone 2 is and would like to be able to translate them into english for a program I've been fiddling with on the side. :)

In a nutshell, I was trying to get some information so that I could work on a website that we could use for testing M2. Similar to what Salja had for M0.

The website that I have already is pre-made and incomplete. It allows registrations and that's about it. There's a ton of other features on it that simply are not there yet and there are no plans to continue development of Plexis at this time, sooo... Need to either work on filling in the gaps and adding some large debug functions to Plexis or start working on my own CMS from scratch, but still need to figure out how Salja was able to translate zone numbers into English.

If you use my mangosextractor from the mangoszero/tools repo. You can use it to create sql files from the dbc's.

You can use these to import into a database and perform queries against them.

- That was what zippy, I think was trying to say

Thank you, very much, guys. :)

OK. Please tell my that I am starting to get this. JOIN is so that I can take a table of quests and a table of zone conversions, mash them together and have a zonequest table for usage on the website I want to make. Right?

Archived