[SOVLED] [three] scriptdev2 compile error

dontor

Question

Sup. Downloaded all fresh crap today and can't compile scripts. Everything else went swimmingly. Error's below. Any help is appreciated!

Build started 7/7/2013 3:38:34 PM.

1>Project "C:\Users\test\Downloads\scriptdev2-cata-master\VC100\100ScriptDev2.vcxproj" on node 2 (build target(s)).

1>InitializeBuildStatus:

Creating ".\ScriptDev2__Win32_Release\ScriptDev2.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

CustomBuild:

The system cannot find the path specified.

Extracting revision

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 3.

1>Done Building Project "C:\Users\test\Downloads\scriptdev2-cata-master\VC100\100ScriptDev2.vcxproj" (build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.15

5 answers to this question

I tried copying the files from the scriptdev2 clone into the src/bindings folder and tried to compile them there after compiling the mangos core files and received the same error. I must be "special" or something because I am having no luck. This one thing is all that's holding me back. Anyone have a precompiled scriptdev2 I can download? lol

Well, I was "special". I certainly still am but a little less so now... I hope. I copied the files straight into src/bindings instead of creating a subfolder named "scripts" under the bindings directory. Oops. Sorry to waste ya'alls time guys n gals.

Archived