were can i download ace for cmake?

kris914g

Question

hey then im try to compile magoszero in cmake with visual studio 11 i got a error:

Visual C++ 2012 detected.

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:108 (message):

Could NOT find ACE (missing: ACE_INCLUDE_DIRS)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:315 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

cmake/FindACE.cmake:87 (find_package_handle_standard_args)

CMakeLists.txt:461 (find_package)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

See also "C:/wow servere/Vanilla 0.18.1/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

but where can i download ace? pls can any of you come with a download link with a installer

8 answers to this question

hey i have tryed but i got this error in cmake:Visual C++ 2012 detected.CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:108 (message):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:315 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!See also "C:/wow servere/Vanilla 0.18.1/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".i think i have not installed i correct but pls can any of you give me your installed version of ace?

hey i have tryed but i got this error in cmake:Visual C++ 2012 detected.CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:108 (message):

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!See also "C:/wow servere/Vanilla 0.18.1/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".i think i have not installed i correct but pls can any of you give me your installed version of ace?

Did you create the file called "config-win32.h" in folder /ace/ ? Please follow this guide and follow what it says:

https://getmangos.eu/index.php?topic=20810.msg156800#msg156800

hey then im trying to install ace (i have compiled it) and add all .dll and .exp and .lib in "ace/6.0.8/lib/"

but i think im doing somthing wrong in this step:

C:\Program Files\ACE\6.0.8\include\ace\ equals the ace directory from the ACE source archive.

because i got this error

what are im doing wrong and what do i need to do?

Archived