335 to 431 charaters

madmax765

Question

OK can this be done or not.... i like to take my wotlk charaters from 3.3.5 (from another place https://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk Witch is MaNGOS based ver. 12576 and move

them to [Thre] MaNGOS 4.3.4 I knoiw the update are a different rev. as from here... like i cant apply updates here from this site to my charater DB. like i have last updat as

2013-12-17 11:24:06 ERROR: [A] You have: --> `12562_01_characters_various_tables.sql`

witch is not even listed in yor SQL Update's in 335 or 434

I know i need to get it updated to

2013-12-17 11:24:06 ERROR: You need: --> `12712_01_characters_characters.sql`

i know i would apply like 12697_01_characters_characters then 12712_01_characters_characters

but i cant apply them cause it gives me i have wrong version. I hope some under stands what im trying to enplane

I got to much time in my characters to start them over... Real playing time one my main character Maxx 74 days 12 hours 36 min. 41 sec

Added my charater files.. if any one can fix this for me for 4.3.4 [Three] Rev 12750

I tryed the character copy that was posted here. but got errors on it, and that topic is locked :(

4 answers to this question

Generally it's normally a case of applying on the updates for your current server, then applying the additional updates from the mangosthree repo.

The first update may need it's required_xxx name changed to what the database currently has, but the rest should then apply.

Make sure you have a backup done first in case it goes wrong ;)

ok i need a help lol, i tried 3 times.. always same .. i took my charater db from cmangos 3.3.5

and edited the tables for MaNGOS Three 4.3.4 When i first fire up the server i see a lot off errors

besides the reg. boot up errors. The main errors are

ERROR:Item #12442435 have broken data in `data` field. Can't be loaded.

ect,ect,ect

and

ERROR ERROR:Auction 8779278 has not a existing item : 12427802, deleted

ect,ect

ERROR:Item GUID 170384 not found in item_instance, deleting from Guild Bank!

ect,ect,ect

i know the table guild_bank_item is empty after you frist run it the first (was full)

Log in screen you look good.. enter game.. items are gone and bags. but skills quest are still there

exit game then your naked...

I tried and tired to figure out what i did wrong.. its like a game of chess.. i don't see the next move.

but the guy standing behind you dose...so i need your HELP :D

for MaNGOS [Three] 12750

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you.. looked at it... so much i don t under stand ... i edit the tabel so they match the new charter db in 4.3.4

like in the above post.. i looked at tthe sql file

like part of it says ALTER TABLE characters

ADD COLUMN `knownCurrencies` bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0' AFTER `chosenTitle`,

ADD COLUMN `power6` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0' AFTER `power5`,

ADD COLUMN `power7` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0' AFTER `power6`,

well if i look into a blank 4.3.4 characters DB, And these tables are not there... they was in my 3.3.5 DB so i deleted them.. to make every thing match...Im just so lost to much for this noob.

plus cmangs are different too on sql updates

https://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk/tree/master/sql/updates

https://github.com/eluna-dev-mangos/ElunaCoreCata/tree/master/sql/updates

Archived