[One] [FIXES] Help Request SWP Instance

sinextension

Question

Pfff..ok'e here goes nothing..

M using Mangos one..the newest i could find on Github same with scriptdev 2...all work excelent..

Except certain Bosses ..for example:

in Swp:

Kaligos bugs u wen he tryes to teleport u on the other plane to fight the dreadlord..and u became friendlly with all swp...or worse he bugs u with a "Growth" spell

and it keeps casting on u...Portals r unusable..and there is no dreadlord..and u dont get teleported to the right plane .

Brutalus and Fellmist work fine...but the firewalls dont change to frostwall wen Brutalus dies...nor do they open..wen felmist is dead..Same with all major doors in SWP

they remain closed..even if the Bosses r killed.

The Twins ...they cast the clone spell on themselves and create mini friendly copy of themselves..also i noticed some spell spamming at them...doing huge amount of dps

to raid members.

Muru dosent spawn velocius wen he dies..

Kiljaeden kills all players at 50% with Destroy all Drakes..(i fixed this one..added the correct Spell_script_targeting thx to Salija)...also things i havent found a fix here:

Hes casting the clone spell on himself not creating anything...Same with ShadowSpike spell ..the spell does 0 dmg but it's a channeling spell and hes targeting himself

and look's like Crap..

Also he onlly cast's spells no mele attacks.

The EYE:

Astromancer ...at the Split faze..vanishes for good hes not coming back to finish the encounter

Kael onlly send's his first lieutant to fight..after hes dead..nothing else happens not a second lieutant nothing at all

I did this Post in the hope maybe someone knows..some fixes..and can help me out..pinpointing them for me..

I would rlly apreciate any help i can get ... i keep trying to get it fixed or at least decent playable...so i can pack it up and relese it..

M sure a loot of ppl will be happy to have a working all bosses Mangos tbc emulator...

I do get upset from time to time..becouse the ideea..of other emulators who started as branches of Mangos have it fixed..

Well ...all be hoping to see some help Swp is a mess.(at least for me..if anyone fixed it..i have no ideea were to look)

M thinking other ppl have same issues with swp...

Pls

PS:i compiled on win xp 32 bits..

15 answers to this question

Could you create the issues in the repo issue tracker at https://github.com/mangosone/server/issues

Also if you know other emulators that have the issues fixed, could you link that information as well as we should be able to gain the information required to resolve them.

- however public server links are pointless as they never share their fixes back to us

So shall i Do Then in details

Yes, please. Provide as much details as you have like what is the current state and how should it actually be (what is expected) that it works as intended.

And for core related bugs an instruction of how to reproduce the bug is always very helpful.

I changed my mind..m sure u noticed...let me show u wut i bumped on the net

This is Xfurry Quote :

In SWP Kalegos works fine from the script point of view, but it's not playable because of 2 core issues:

1. The portal GO despawns after just 1 click. I think this is already discussed here: http://cmangos.net/thread-154.html

2. The Spectral Realm spell, applies some invisibility effect on the player and on the demon. However because of some

missing core functionality (or better said bug), the invisibility aura is removed when combat starts, so the players can no longer see the boss.

Poke @Schmoozerd about this part.

Felmyst should work just fine. Update to the latest SD2 (at least https://github.com/scriptdev2/scriptdev2...4f2ee88b34 ) and just make sure

you are using the area trigger which starts the Brutallus intro event. Then everything will work just fine.

and the rest:

Yes, point 1 is fixed in https://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk/...a7c8efc83e

For point 2 we need to poke Schmoozerd again and hope he'll read the topic. Smile

Here are a few invisibility spells which shouldn't be removed on entering combat:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=24307

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=44801

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46021

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i believe u already r aware of this...

-------------------------------------------------------

Let me continue:

------------------------------

About Kiljaeden:

------------------------

Spells: Sinister Reflection "45892" , Darkness of a Thousand Souls "46605" , Destroy All Drakes "46707"(Fixed by adding a Spell_script_target entry) ,

Shadow Spike (Shadow) "46589" , Shadow Spike ( Physical) "46680" , need core and AI support.

AI issue ..this Boss do-sent do any melee attack's

About Muru not spawning Velocius...Muru corpse do-sent go away!is simple fix! here :

https://github.com/scriptdev2/acid/issues/29 Ppl r giving u fixes...u dont aplly them! do it now at least..

Same thing about Velocius spawning after Muru death..u would be amused to know without Scriptdev2 it work's..so there's something messi there..check it out.

and fix it.

The Twins ..check out the script...they cast clone on themself..is core spell isue..or it just require a simple Targeting fo Raid tank

The Flame Walls @ Brutalus ..WTF! make them a personal script ...note down all the Firewalls Guid's...make it like this...on brutalsus death change all

Fire Walls to Ice Walls...then on Felmist death Remove End Ice Wall..not open! do it simple just Remove object..and wen Brutalus combat engage Add object

(Fire wall) or wutever those walls r called.

Same with all other Door's in SWP all r bugged...make them add..remove ..on encounter and on death of Bosses.

Now change Pozition of Kalegos (in human Form at kiljaeden death) he is still in the sky instead of Ground talking...

----------------------------

Now another Qoute from random Internet stuff i bumped:

Schmoozerd:

Xfurry provided a bunch of sql changes for UDB(wotlk)

Possible that some of these are not yet ported into tbcdb

See https://github.com/scriptdev2/scriptdev2...9b961b2896

(Also there are still some issues noted but for these we will have to wait for Xfurry's answer)

(Also note commit https://github.com/scriptdev2/scriptdev2...2eaeaedc6b )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I belive is time u implement them to TBC-DB and start using that DB instead of urs..is way more large and more complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix the Orbs on Kiljaeden Encounter...they cant be used..on Mangos Wotlk..they r fixed..Core issues again?

________________________________________________________________________________________

All be spiking Swp for now.. Let's discouse some more issues

HS instance...

Open up a Oregon core LUA script...take the coords..from wave spawns and change them with the ones in ure .cpp

on Mangos one...the waves start to in front (Rong coords) for example at Jaina camp they spawn right at the door instead of

way back..that is disturbing...

------------------------------------------------

In Horde camp...the Gargoyles and the dragon attacking the camp r not flying! they r ground units wtf!?? movement tipe fix in the db

-------------------------------------------------

Boss issues:

#Anetheron is spaming Vampiric Aura "38196"

#Archimonde get's Bugged at wisp Faze..

All be stoping now with HS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The EYE:

High Astromancer Solarian vanishes for good at the Split faze.. wount come back..at all.. if the spell is Core issue..

Modify the script..Work @ it..to make him reaper same hp he vanished..on the death of last add'

Kael all i here is core related! Bullshit! Work @ it..it can be done in lua ..not to say about c++

make it simple : Thaladred the Darkener dies ... a coll-down like 2 min then Lord Sanguinar enter combat !! WTF is so hard? and so on..till Kael..

Drop the hole Script if necesary and remake it... a Skilled Dev..already havin a model .cpp in front with spell id's timers..etc..can remake it in 20 min max.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will Stop here since i am tempted to Flame and i dont wunt that..the Fact that u asked me to pinpoint if fixes exists on other emu..Rlly pissed me off

Yes...Ascent.Oregon they fixed all the outland Bosses and scripted them in Lua..Funny no? well go get a repack crack him open...with notepad and u have

Everything u need...Especially u can just merge all those Lua for The Mangos + Lua Salja is working on.

Instead of doing nothin u can embrace the change..i dont see the harm in swapping scriptdev2 with Lua scripts ..

Since i see ScriptDev2 is not raising up..it might remain Dead Forever...

Now all be Waiting For those Core Fixes..on those spells..or work @'s ...and if u wunt all this info to Github mangos Repository u can add it yourself.

After Years of ppl reporting this Issues and u being Aware of them..sending me after withe Horses actually pisses me off.

Also the Fact u keep pinpointing ure doing it free...i understand none of u have any obligation and u do it becouse u like it...

But wen u work on smth For years..u dont drop it and start working on other Patches like Wotlk..ore Panda's

Not with these major issues...

And one more thing...i do not own a Private server...but i am in fact a GM on a 20 ppl one day per week Mangos Tbc server...and m doing

my best to fix lil i can...free

If i would have the way to improve my skills and help more i would...but seems everybody in this community expects a new come to be already

initiated in 5-6 Programing Softwares...and m lookin at them like o.O trying to eat as much as i can steal.

Now have a nice day..and if ure interested in fixing...Fix these..Add them ass commits..and all post more issues..just to piss u off

:))

PS:BTW all the Swp is working on Wotlk i belive..Just in case u still need a emu that fixed it >>...well apply it to tbc core 2 pls

If u guys fix this issues for me ..al be handing u over my TBC-db(newest one..with more fixesi did)..over 100 fixes..missing corect factions on npc,quest givers..missing objects...some

spell targeting..etc..seems a fine deal..

Also look up on Salja Work https://github.com/CoronaCore/Server implement the Mods..oh is already implemented for yea :P..Spell banning..chat log..Broodcast

(Who the fu care's this is not Blizzlike? is smth a GM decides if is going to use the broadcast or name announce sistem and u will be amazed

99% of ppl wunt those functions...hack playerbot is not blizzlike but u still have a branch for it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After more testing on Kalegos ..this is wut i found Out noobs!!

First of all....

write .go creature 53645 /(sathrovarr) and u get teleported right at Sathrovarr realm...and u keep getting hitted by :

PeriodicTick: Creature <Entry: 24892 Guid: 53645 for 89 dmg lol..problem it's the fact that every Proc every second..has a

knockback that will take u to the wall and then trow u out of the realm...as in u fall down in swp. Aura is good but it shouldnt tick every second but rather once

every 20 sec..and maybe have a mele range and not a paladin crusader aura range..that is hole area of Spectral Rift and that's way u get kicked tru the Blue barrier

all the way down.If Aura area of effect would be resized and make the tick's every 20-30 sec..then maybe 1 player out of 6 raids..might actually happen to get kicked

tru the wall."That if tank dont keep Sathrovarr in the mid" chances r minimal..and aceptable.

Wut i found out...Kalegos spawns there in human form and fight Sathrovar

Now that i checked and the realm is there so is boss...and i belive i can ban that spell or remove it..so it wount knock out players

Let's see wut i find out fighting Kalegos...

OH yes! another list of missing Spell Targeting..let's see both Kalegos and Sathrovarr have this "Crazed Rage Spell <44806> sometimes it cast's it on

Players never on himself..and gues wut..it keeps spamming it..as aura ticks and it stack's till 20 :|

Also same issue with:

"Berserek spell" <26662> rong targeting "players" instead of himself "Kalegos" (this 2 spells can be easy fixed with a spell_script_target entry on kalegos..and on

Sathrovarr"

Kalegos Banish Spell <136466>

wen almoust dead didint see it ocurr..even if m solo testing ..he should get banished wen almoust dead and

wait till sarovar dies

(all The other Kalegos spells and aura's Work)

Now ...he tryes to teleport me to Sathrovarr and this is wut console say's :

Script requested creature with entry 24891, but no npc of this entry was created yet, or it was not stored

by script for map 580 (YES the onlly map errors at the starting of mangosone emu r about 580 and yes that is SWP)

Well that Npc Should be Kalegos in Human form..and i just saw him fighting Sathrovarr (weird)

This is the error that pops up wen Kalegos tryes to Tp me to Sathrovarr:

SPELL: unknown target coordinates for spell ID 46020

Well that is spell "Teleport: Normal Realm" <46020> any ideea way instead of teleporting me to Spectral rift(portal) hes teleporting

me to normal realm? that wut Sathrovarr is supose to cast not kalegos (Move this spell To Sathrovarr he is missing it..

Once u tp there u kill him and u have to teleport outside :| or ure stuck there..that if u dont count that u gonna get trowed out

of there in few seconds by that aura.

Now add this spell to Kalegos "Teleport: Spectral Realm" <46019>

But before u do Fix it..is the same spell that is casted on players by the Spectral rift wen used..

Well this is wut the console Say:

SPELL: unknown target coordinates for spell ID 46019

It's a lol no? just kill the one who made Kalegos script he made fun of u guys...so the teleport to normal realm Sathrovarr is

using is actually being used by Kalegos...instead of the Spectral Realm one..and that spell is missing coordonates.

Now that i just told u every detail u need to Fix Kalegos..PLS do so...or i might think u guys have it fixed already and

just dont wanna give it out to the comunity.Becouse this Script looks like someone had a lol about us.

And also this is Proff is easy fix and Kalegos have no core related issues.

Also script him to cast Banish on himself at 2% and to be replaced with Satharovarr corpse wen that one dies ..also it's death

Should cast Teleport:normal realm on all players inside Spectral Rift area...

Onest Question: Private server's dont release they'r fixed back at u?..or u dont wanna Fix for private servers?

Well i could problably fix this myself...but i would be as slow as a turtle..i hope some of the few Dev's here will rewrite

Kalegos.cpp now..

I cant belive nobody looked into this issue..i just cant..sorry

Here is the Fix for the Kalegos Portals i belive :

DELETE FROM spell_target_position WHERE `id` IN (46019, 46020);

INSERT INTO spell_target_position () VALUES (46019, 1704, 928,53, 0);

INSERT INTO spell_target_position () VALUES (46020, 1704, 928, -74, 0);

Adding the correct coords..still wount fix it..weird stuff if u use .cast 46020 or 19 u keep bouncing Around Kalegos..not going to spectral Realm..but if u do

.go 1704 928 -74 ...manually u get right at Sathrovarr :|

I would Rlly love if someone could explain to me way Sathrovarr is casting banish on himself just like Kalegos making it imposible for player to kill him: | i know how m going to fix it now..thx to lua suport...all add gosip to kalegos so wen he cast banish on himself hes friendlly ..players would talk to him..maybe a Gosip text like "Go kill the Demon that hold me..Hurry free Me" and a teleporter option to Spectral realm..m going to ban that fkn curse since is bugged and cannot be dispel..also as i said kick's u off the platform...and eyther remove that Banish from Sathrovarr and think of a way to get them back..maybe add a portal looking npc..with a gossip with "Go back to the normal realm option"

All this in case no fix :\ i dont expect one

Valid core changes from other groups are brought in bi-monthly. Database changes however are something else since the other groups do not check their data thoroughly.

- naxx in mangoclassic is a good example, outer ring is just so full of errors :S

We are looking for enthusastic db devs to help us get a lot of the simple db errors fixed, but fixed correctly rather than botching it - just to make it work for now

Now talking about those spells :| wen can i expect a fix in the core for them? from wut i see all swp fixing issues will vanish if those spells will be corrected

inside the core ..and if u corrected them in wotlk core..i dont see way u cant correct them in tbc core

At least the teleport in and out spells from Spectral rift need to be fixed

In other words they r already fixed in wotlk core..including Kiljaeden spells..so wen can i expect migration of those fixes to this core?

So ure sending me back to the issue tracker? And ure expecting me to provide every details and were is already fixed..so u press one button and get it done :|

No wonder private servers dont reply fixes back to u..

M curios way the teleport to spectral realm dont work..and the portals..and m thinking there is no core bug at all..it might just be becouse there has not been

added any teleport entry to the instance tp db.All have to add it and check if the portals work..

And no..m to lazy to report it on git. as i already said..here ..there..for me is same thing... if u wanna show interest in fixing this...

Fix it and then push fixes to the trackers..

Till then add these 2 spells(44806,26662) as entry to the Spell_script_target with target 24850(Kalegos) so he will be casting these spells to himself and

not players...that until u can fix the script ..because 60 more bosses r using this spell

I other words All SWP on Mangos One is a mess! this is far from 1 person job to fix...

Remember that we reply on volunteers to help us on this project, so far only a single dev has agreed to work of this core.

And remember that anyone can submit updates to mangos.

Reporting the issue doesn't make it fixed. First the code has to be fixe, then tested before it's allowed into the main repo.

- This all takes time.

We are trying to cover as much as we can and all of us are trying to do as such as we can for mangos.

- Remember we're all here to learn !!

The project is in need of devs and a lot of the changes are being ported in from Zero where the devs are currently working hard on

Also all the cores are having Eluna scripting added to them, this is being done by the eluna team.

Any fixes submitted to us are added as soon as they are approved.

The convenant servers tend to run the most recent code fixes and are used by our testers to check them.

No-one at mangos are paid for our efforts, we all contribute our time and resources to improve it when we can.

- I am the only dev working on mangos four, but the project is far from dead.

We only have two devs working to mangos three, but it's far from dead

The bottom line is this..... If you want lots of activity, either help us recruit other devs to help (or learn yourself) or go elsewhere.

We are doing our best and this sort of discussion is far from useful and almost insulting to the work we all do each day.

So back on topic please !

Archived