Goodbye

Guest TheLuda

Hello there,

it has been eight years since mangos was founded, and it was and interesting ride for me and many others. As things are, my private life and my work have slowly taken over any spare time I had available for mangos.

Thus effective as of today, I decided to step down from any role I had in the mangos community, and say my farewells.

My best wishes for the future, have a good ride.

With kind regards,

Daniel

As the others above have said, It's a shame to see you go.

From my point of view, the work effort you have put in over the last 8 years is astronomical and irreplaceable. If mangos had even a few more of you, all the cores would be complete by now.

Your efforts in researching and implementing that research over the years is greatly understated and everyone here (and at all the other cores that are based on mangos - TC etc.) owe a great deal to your efforts over on those years.

Should you ever change your mind, mangos will be here waiting for you.

And should I ever get over to Germany again, I will definitely attempt to meet up for a drink or Three ;)

Everything is already said.

But your effort and passion for mangos is just... chapeau, an amazing work.

You made a huge difference - for the project, for everyone.

One shouldn't stop traveler, hence I can only wish you the best and take care. See you in the future.

Archived