Obligatory introductory thread!

STWoW

Allons-y!

As the obligatory introductory threads go, mine was belated in favor of actual content of any particular sort. That said, ... hello! I am apparently STWoW, which is a truly condensed form of ShadowTiger, coupled with some sort of bewildering acronym for something or other; I forget what. Perhaps my memory will be refreshed while playing on a World of Warcraft server powered by MaNGOS - The juiciest server around!*

*Contains no actual juice.

I came here out of a sudden and spontaneous hankering to relive the olden days of WoW Private Server stuff, mostly super-private, on my own, just flying around, doing god-knows-what to who-knows-where-and-why and a bunch of other conjoined words in places I don't care for.

Well not only that, but I also used to be a lead content developer for the now extinct Shattered Kalimdor WoW server, a Mom & Pop place. It was 98% PvE, very family-oriented, with slightly faster leveling rates, a 2.4.3 architecture, and some very, very friendly people. Good times. Made a few homebrewed dungeons, mostly from that Stormwind Vault, Scarlet Monastery Beta, and there might have been some place in higher Silithus. Oh we also had a "Make your own house" place in those really flat areas in Silithus (Or was it Tanaris? Grr... forgot.) where we had almost every object in the game, and a sign next to it stating the cost, and you could hire out a GM to go make your own house. It was quite swanky.

I don't know what else to say, so

I am going to distract you as I go find something to do.

I also have no idea where that big space came from.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived