Scriptdev2 on mangostwo

Ammon

Question

17 answers to this question

Visual studio 2013 express for desktop Ошибка 1 error C1083: Не удается открыть файл включение: Common.h: No such file or directory f:\soft\wow\mangos\wtlk\server\src\scripts\ScriptMgr.h 8 1 ScriptDev2

hey,

With mangos two you need to put the scripts into server/src/bindings/

So it is /server/src/scripts

Make sure you build the server after the scripts is in the folder mentioned above, do not build scripts until the server is done!

Should all work then :)

two has been updated recently and should work, sanctum is still working on two tonight :)

server\src\scripts\scriptVC120.sln Ошибка 1 error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" завершилась с кодом 3. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 170 5 ScriptDev2

Core compiled fine,SD2 error.

yes i'm compiled sd2 server\src\bindings\scripts\scriptVC120.sln error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" завершилась с кодом 3. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cp pCommon.targets 170 5 ScriptDev2

Ошибка 1 error C1083: Не удается открыть файл включение: Common.h: No such file or directory f:\soft\wow\mangos\wtlk\server\src\bindings\ScriptMgr.h 8 1 ScriptDev2

I'm compiled scriptdev2 https://github.com/mangostwo/scripts.git server\src\bindings\scripts\ without errors.Why do I need a folder server\src\scripts\?

guys, no... you don't need to do anything with scripts, just go to scripts folder and run solution file for windows:

scriptVC100.sln - visual studio 2010 solution

scriptVC110.sln - visual studio 2012 solution

scriptVC120.sln - visual studio 2013 solution

only you need to set correct build type on which perviously mangos core was built, i mean, Release or Debug.

You don't need to move or copy any files!

on linux at all you don't need to specify any options to build scripts, just make build with your specific options (install path and etc) and execute commands: make && install, thats all.

Documentation will updated

Ошибка 1 error C1083: Не удается открыть файл включение: Platform/Define.h: No such file or directory F:\Soft\WoW\Mangos\WTLK\server\src\shared\Common.h 61 1 ScriptDev2

I'm compiled core without errors in vs 2012 express.When the compile SD2 error.

Archived