[Zero] Compiling with Cmake.

Agency

Question

Hi MaNGOS community,

I've been busy two days now compiling the zero core and i keep getting different errors in cmake..

If its not the Bzip or Blip or Mysql it always has something to cry about.

Now i have all files installed... in order... and set everything as mentioned in the Guidelines...

But i still get this error.

Perhaps someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

CMake Error at D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:446 (execute_process):
 execute_process given COMMAND argument with no value.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
 D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:48 (CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID_VENDOR)
 D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCCompiler.cmake:131 (CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID)
 CMakeLists.txt:101 (project)

The C compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error at D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:446 (execute_process):
 execute_process given COMMAND argument with no value.
 D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:48 (CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID_VENDOR)
 D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineCXXCompiler.cmake:127 (CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID)
 CMakeLists.txt:101 (project)

The CXX compiler identification is unknown
Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE) 
Visual C++ 2012 detected.
Found Git: D:/Programs/Git/cmd/git.exe (found version "1.8.3.msysgit.0") 
Found OpenSSL: C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/ssleay32.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/libeay32.lib (found version "1.0.1g") 
Found BZip2: C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/bzip2.lib (found version "1.0.5") 
Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/bzip2.lib
CMake Error at D:/Programs/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37 (get_filename_component):
 get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments
 CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/bzip2.lib - not found
Found ZLIB: C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/zlib.lib (found version "1.2.3") 
Found ACE: optimized;C:/Program Files (x86)/ACE/6.0.8/lib/ACE.lib;debug;C:/Program Files (x86)/ACE/6.0.8/lib/ACEd.lib;winmm  
Found MySQL: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.5/include, C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.5/lib/libmysql.lib
Found MYSQL: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.5/lib/libmysql.lib (found version "5.5.37") 
 mangos-zero configured in Release mode for Windows.
 Git branch:   refs/heads/master
 Git revision: 43e01c1a30938b2ca1416f9e9a568b019d588e2f
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "F:/PROJECT TITAN/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "F:/PROJECT TITAN/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

12 answers to this question

Yes, Rel19 has had massive amounts of additional updates applied to it, plus the build system has been refined

Hmm i got the same issue with Rel19

NEW ERROR:

Detected 64-bit platform.

CMake Error at F:/Development kit/Cmake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:108 (message):

Could NOT find BZip2 (missing: BZIP2_LIBRARIES BZIP2_INCLUDE_DIR)

For windows, please try the vs solutions in the win folder.

U mean just run the BuildEverything_VC100 and compile it? ( because this or mangosdVC100 ) is just giving a massive amount of errors when compiling in release/debug 32/64 bit mode. using 2010 C++ express.

IMAGE: imgur: the simple image sharer

--- EDIT:

I just managed to compile the MangosZeroCore, lets see if i can compile Rel19 aswell now.

--- EDIT:

Nevermind i lied, it compiled for 30 minutes and then came up with another 66 errors.

BuildEverything also builds the extraction tools

Whart happens when you build mangosd_vc100 ?

As i mentioned ( or mangosd_vs100) i get the same issue.

Perhaps if u can/want to u can teamviewer and see for urself? Would be appreciated.

Archived