[Three] Broken Ad.exe

tallah

Question

Okay folks, so I thought I'd try my hand at setting up a cataclysm server, for myself so I have options of playing either Wotlk, or Cata, since MOP is unplayable currently.

I follow the guide on the github, and when I move my ad exe and everything else in extractor folder, into my wow directory, it starts up, goes for a moment, then will go nonresponsive and windows says it needs to close. This also occurse when running extract_resources.

I don't know if it has something to do with the localization of my files or what, but I have enGB files for cata, but enUS for wrath.

thanks in advanced.

for the record i'm using 15595 of wowcata

4 answers to this question

So antz told me on github that my wow cata files are incomplete, what can I or do I need to do to get complete client files, compatible with the extractor tools. I noticed when I go on a certain nameless private server, that I have the traditional "your files are downloading" circle thingy at the top of my game screen. Do I just need to go to all the areas in cata and let them download or ?

Archived