database caused Starting Mongosd [Mangos Three] Failure

joshbloche

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi, Currently there's no error with the server compile and database script. But when I tried to use ad.exe (under extrator_binary or compile myself), system throws some exception.

I've copied the Error message :

in file FileStream.cpp Line 2089 assert(pStream->StreamClose != NULL); (this is located by ms visual studio)

Error code : 0x00428CFD

0xC0000005: 0x00000126

Antz says this sounds like an incomplete client, can you try the wow regen tool and let us know how you get on?

https://www.getmangos.eu/madmax/WoWRegeneration.exe

Let the ancients rest in peace. Those are archived updates, which are no longer needed.

The sql/updates directory in the server repository provides update script for the database, which were introduced by core changes.

From time to time, those core updates gets synchronized with the database repository. Therefore it isn't always necessary to apply all scripts within the sql/updates folder.

You can do that, or you can empty the database, I'm not familiar with linux so can't really help with setting a server up on that.

Hi, Currently there's no error with the server compile and database script. But when I tried to use ad.exe (under extrator_binary or compile myself), system throws some exception.

I've copied the Error message :

in file FileStream.cpp Line 2089 assert(pStream->StreamClose != NULL); (this is located by ms visual studio)

Error code : 0x00428CFD

0xC0000005: 0x00000126

Archived