D3thw0lf

My name is Wolfi and I'm from Germany...I'm the founder/head of a great upcoming gaming company. We offer support for let's players in our network around the world (with licenses from other companys like EA, Frictional Games and much more) as we're doing this we're also working on our first own game and so much other great stuff. I'm very friendly...did I forgot something...let me guess...hmm...my english could be better ^^ but it's fine... I think I've a not so bad spelling. ;D

More about me and MaNGOS:

I first enjoyed the power of MaNGOS (maybe, it's a long time passed) in the year 2007-2008 around "The Burning Crusade" ... what a great time we had there ... The Game was not as easy ... everything was super cool and mobs in the starting areas were not neutral...haha I think we all know that awesome feeling of gameplay. Now after a long time (as I said) I'm back to enjoy the same great feeling again with my nice community and ofc with the power of the ultimate MaNGOS. I hope that development of all the great cores (even zero & one) still progress and there is no end in sight. Thanks for the great time earlier and thanks in advance for some other great good years here at the MaNGOS Community and ofc InGame. ;)

PS: I know that my account was created around 2013! But I was registred before on the old community's from MaNGOS! :P

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask me everything you want! Ok not rly everything... ;D

Welcome back to Mangos :D

All the cores are currently receiving a lot of love and attention.

MangosZero (Classic) Rel19 was released a few months ago, Rel20 is at the bane doors waiting to be released !

MangosOne (TBC) is still on Rel18, But Rel19 is also nearing completion

MangosTwo (Wotlk) has been dormant for some time on Rel18, But development has restarted Rel19

MangosThree (Cata) also Rel18 is currently dormant, but plans are in place for work to continue once Zero Rel20 has been released

MangosFour (Mop) is still in Early development, but has been designed so that changes in MangosThree can easily be ported to it.

Also all these branches will have the new scripting engine Eluna added to them. MangosZero Rel19 had it implemented, all the other will in the next release.

Lots to do and lots being done :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and any suggestions for improving things are gladly received,

• 3 weeks later...

Archived