magic

Greetings,

I'm super interested in Vanilla (or Zero) servers, and all the nostalgia that comes along with it! I think in the meantime I'll be bugging you guys with questions, but I'm interested in also contributing to the community, and giving back to it what I can. I'm a Business and Economics student on my last year of study, which is where I have the most expertise. I love the idea of Open Source software, from the ethics and ethos, to the people I meet in such communities, you guys really are great.

Currently I'm working on getting my first vanilla server up, and have ditched the Rel20 stable release in favor of the developer21 build. I'm following the wiki guide, but changing/adding information from it as I go along. When I have completed the server, I hope to compile all this information relevant to the current release and release it here as a first contribution.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and yeah.. Hello Mangos community! :D

Regards,

Magic

Archived