PlayerBot with MadMax Windows build August 2015 not exactly working

drarkanex

Question

[MangosZero] Can't communicate with the bots. I can invite them to my group, but they just stand there and don't follow. they don't respond to Tells or Party messages. They Message me all the time wanting me to do stuff but when I invite, nothing happens. However if I engage in combat, they engage as well. Is there something i'm overlooking?

5 answers to this question

Thanks madmax, but the bots are not responding to any of those commands. Not even the help command. I've deleted the wdb cache just in case and deleted the wtf folder to see if that was causing it.

Thanks madmax, but the bots are not responding to any of those commands. Not even the help command. I've deleted the wdb cache just in case and deleted the wtf folder to see if that was causing it.

Ok, sounds like there might be an issue with the bots then? Maybe [MENTION=2723]Foereaper[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2]antz[/MENTION] can take a look at this and get back to you.

Ok, sounds like there might be an issue with the bots then? Maybe [MENTION=2723]Foereaper[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2]antz[/MENTION] can take a look at this and get back to you.

OK. Thanks. I rebuilt mangos and still the same issue. I mean bots are there. They just stand there.. Buff themselves.. Make emotes.. Etc. And will only move if I'm attacking something. Is anyone else's playerbots working? Is there anything special you have to do or is it pretty much cut and dry. I've reinstalled 4 times so far with the same results..

Well.. I was looking at the aiplayerbot.conf and it appears you have to put a tilde before the command.. Lol OK.. All better now. Again thanks..

Archived