Few DB errors in MadMax build August 2015 with player bots

drarkanex

Question

I've been busy today trying to figure these errors out and they pop up quite frequently, just trying to nail down my previous issue of the Bots not responding.

MangosZero_PlayerBot_Develop21_Release_x32_August2015.zip is the build I downloaded. Sure I could probably build and i'm considering it at this point, but I just want to figure some of these errors out with the DB.

I've looked thru all the SQL to try to find these missing tables but I can't find them, but if I look in the Mangos3 database I find them. I'm not sure if i'm updating the DBs correctly, but I've reinstalled about 3 times all with the same results so I must be missing something.

Anyways, I have 3 databases. m0b_char, m0b_realmd and m0b_world (characters, realmd and mangos respectively)

The one i'm getting more errors on is the world DB, here's a snippet:

2015-09-07 13:09:56 ERROR:SQL: select max(ChanceOrQuestChance) from ( select ChanceOrQuestChance from gameobject_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from spell_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from disenchant_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from fishing_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from item_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from milling_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from pickpocketing_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from prospecting_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from reference_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from skinning_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from creature_loot_template where item = '929' union select 0 ) a
2015-09-07 13:09:56 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'm0b_world.milling_loot_template' doesn't exist
2015-09-07 13:09:56 ERROR:SQL: select max(ChanceOrQuestChance) from ( select ChanceOrQuestChance from gameobject_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from spell_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from disenchant_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from fishing_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from item_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from milling_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from pickpocketing_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from prospecting_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from reference_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from skinning_loot_template where item = '929' union select ChanceOrQuestChance from creature_loot_template where item = '929' union select 0 ) a
2015-09-07 13:09:56 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'm0b_world.milling_loot_template' doesn't exist

m0b_world.milling_loot_template table doesn't exist.

My big question of the day is when initially installing the databases, the only way I can get realmd.exe and mangosd.exe to run is if I apply Rel21 world, char and realmd updates in the Database/characters, Database/Realm and Database/World Updates/Rel21 folder. The only sql i'm injecting into the appropriate database is the db_version. Nothing else. However when I look at the other SQL in the other updates or try to inject them into their database, I get errors and nothing happens, but the server will run just fine. I may be having an issue where i'm not doing this correctly and i'm kind of curious as to if this is Devel21, why are the other Rel18,19,20 updates there and what am I supposed to do with them?

3 answers to this question

The other updates are there for people to upgrade older servers.

The original zip missed the realm version update which is why it was updated a day later.

As for the SQL error you will have to wait for a dev to reply.

Thank you again Madmax.. I'm trying not to bother you guys with petty errors..

Archived