SQL installation and patching order

trx

Question

Hello, for a few days now I have been trying to get the database files imported, but there are always errors no matter what I try.

I am using MySQL and SQLyog for the importing of the sql files. I've tried running InstallDatabases.bat from the command prompt. It will fill the databae up untill I get these messages:

ERROR 1031 <HY000> at line 1510: Table storage engine for 'game_event_status' doesn't have this option.
ERROR 1031 <HY000> at line 25: Table storage engine for 'realm_db_version' doesn't have this option.
ERROR 1146 <42S02> at line 1: Table 'realmd.realmlist' doesn't exist.

I also tried manually importing the Full DB files, the updates and setups, in any thinkable order, but I just keep getting these errors.

I'm not new to setting up a webserver with sql etc but this is getting the better of me. I don't even know if I have the latest files, as I can't seem to find out how to check that. I've been downloading files using:

git clone --recursive http://github.com/mangosone/server (etc)

I found an old 2.4.3 repack that works and having fun playing on it, but I would really like to run the most updated one as this repack is probably years old.

Help! :)

3 answers to this question

Hello, thanks for your reply, this issue has been picked up by H0zen via pm.

I'm using the windows version of MangosOne.

The problem was in the MySQL version which was 5.7.

I now have build 21 up and running with 2 non critical warnings upon startup. I sent H0zen a pm about them, but I can also post them here:

error.png

error2.png

Archived