First off, thank you all for this amazing project!

Since I reached out for installation help on this forum I have been in contact with H0zen, who helped me setup the correct database, and finally managed to isolate the problem, which was a wrong MySQL version (5.7 is not currently supported). Many kudos to him for reaching out.

The installation now works and I'm running a local MangosOne server to play on with my girlfriend. I used to play WoW solo, as an escape from the dramas of EVE online. When the subscription for WoW ended, I was still paying for 2 accounts in EVE, so things were getting expensive. I then decided to play with a good friend on a private server named 'The Spirit Kingdom' a low population TBC server, where almost everyone knew each other, and later on Allies and Horde could cooperate together. :)

Now that my girlfriend is developing an interest for games, I decided to introduce her to WoW, so I downloaded a prepack for TBC and was really surprised to see it work right out of the box. I then used JoytoKey which is a tool to remap mouse and keyboard controls to a game controller. This works surprisingly well for WoW and we're having a good time adventuring with just the two of us on the server. :) Ofourse the prepack is old and buggy, so I wanted to run the latest stable core.

And now I'm here!

Archived