A Cheat software

Guest dardennf

Hello everybody,

this morning I found a new kind of cheat software, with it you can make everything you want, like if you had a gm account.

I wonder if you were interested by any information about this soft to imagine solutions against this type of cheat..

I won't mention the name neither a link because there is obviously people who have bad intentions on mangos ..

Thank you for reading, I'm available for any questions or PM.

can you be more specific? Is this a cheat program for live servers, for mangos servers, and what exactly is it doing? is it simulating the .add command, but for level gmlevel 0 accounts?

or is this just an addon with a bunch of .add commands programmed into it, meaning it's useless unless you have a gmlevel capable of using .add

i'm very interested in it, so i know what to watch for in my logs if people ever use it on my server (which i don't run, since public servers are illegal)

Hm, it is standart "Fly", "Speed", "Tele" , "morph", "Wallclimb","Air jump" hack ? Isn't it ?
Hello everybody,

this morning I found a new kind of cheat software, with it you can make everything you want, like if you had a gm account

If i understand that right it means you can make items...?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use