[Rel20] Release showstoppers! PLEASE READ!
Alright guys, we're just around the corner from releasing Rel20. Currently we have a (few) show stopper(s) that NEEDS to be attended to before a release is possible. For that reason I'd like to ask ALL of you to take part in this discussion and subsequent fixing of the said issues. That means, any side projects, be it script fixing, database work or any of the other normal tasks, will have to be down prioritized until the issues listed here are fixed and Rel20 is released:
- Loot system issues. Specifically ALL gathering profession loot, soul shards etc. does NOT work when in a group. For gathering, this applies when Master Loot is enabled OR the player is in a raid.
* Soul shard issue: fixed. https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/831b910bd23f4de44edd3ae1f19696c40a416fbf
* Skinning issue: fixed. https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/dfe671396691237bf5311f8572f79dd227819644
* Herbalism issue: fixed. https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/dfe671396691237bf5311f8572f79dd227819644
* Mining issue: fixed. https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/dfe671396691237bf5311f8572f79dd227819644
Thank you Rainer for the amazing work on the gathering loot issues!
- Chest loot bug. Causes rolling on green items in chests not to work. Supposed fix causes crashes.
* Internal testing stage. To be PR'ed.
- Resting in cities/inns.
* Fixed: https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/095d8bd5ea7a704f6a21db54dbb2b4e30e785029
If there are any other issues that are URGENT to fix before the said release, please post below so it can be added to the list. If something is less important, please hold till Rel21, which will be started the second Rel20 is good to go, which is hopefully as soon as possible.