Tcg & blizzcon codes?

hsoares

Question

Was wondering, as I've never seen anyone mention, in Vanilla there are these two dwarves  which supposely gives you gurky and murky if you input Blizzard's code on. And on TBC the Blizzard Bear and Murloc Costume. Then WOLTK Landro can get codes for TCG loot cards.

Is there a way to create custom codes for people to redeem the stuff? Or is there a list of codes? Anything at all?

5 answers to this question

On 3/19/2017 at 11:17 PM, hsoares said:

Was wondering, as I've never seen anyone mention, in Vanilla there are these two dwarves  which supposely gives you gurky and murky if you input Blizzard's code on. And on TBC the Blizzard Bear and Murloc Costume. Then WOLTK Landro can get codes for TCG loot cards.

Is there a way to create custom codes for people to redeem the stuff? Or is there a list of codes? Anything at all?

I'm sure an eluna script could be made to read a list of codes either from the DB or a text file. @Foereaper might know.

Archived