Anti-freeze crashing the server.

lurr

Question

At a certain time, usually 03:45 in the night my mangosone server is crashing, always. It's been like this since day one.

World thread hangs, kicking out server is the message.

I don't know why it happens but every 12 or 24h the server is crashing and i don't think it has anything to do with my core, i've tried with a fresh compile also.

b1a1f4d089264a6ab4418f74621a0aa9.png

3 answers to this question

Exactly the "certain time, usually by nights" is the source of doubts about the issue. Start with increasing the "allowed unresponsive time" MaxCoreStuckTime in the server config to something like 120-180 sec, or disable the anti-freeze mechanic entirely setting it to 0. If in the last case you find the server frozen at the morning, then the issue do exist. (Or rather, ways for players to crash/hang out the server exist surely: I never met an open-source project considering security seriously.)

However at the time, it looks rather like a system operation, not accounted for in the server config setting. It might be an OS update, an SQL database backup so on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use