Convarting a script?

Shaorin

Question

hey all i did use a other core before alled azeroth core, but i did decid on commeing back for i feel mangos are better nice communiy and all that^^

but they had a module script that made it so you can go into dungs and that will rescale all the mobs to the level of how man players are there. its nice to have for on my server we are just like 4 people. 

can anyone help me convert it to mangos? i whould like to do it myself with some guidence but there is alot i dont understand. but if you want to guide me instead of you doing it im all for it. 

PM me then so i can you ad my on skype or discord.

cpp file pastebin

config was in a folder.

config file pastebin

thanks alot for the help. 

5 answers to this question

Shaorin I like the idea you have & if I could find more time I would love to convert this over which isn't hard to do when you know how to using C++. I can help you get there also if you like to start this sooner, but my question to you is do you know any C++ at all? Do you have any programming background?

Edited by codeman8214

well sorry to say i have been wanting to learn it for past 8 years. but i try to read and so on, on site called sololearn bnut tis not that good. i dont really understadn what im reading.

so i cant modify simple code and so but i dont really understand it well. its like i cant change this for i can, but why? i dont know really. i never have study it really i just feels so hard and all that learnt this in the 80's are thos that know it, really hard to pick up nowdays are just alot of things. and when you need tos tart all over from the start it even feel alot harder due to they want you learn stuff you dont understand a simgle bit of what to even do with the info you get. thats how it feels atleast.

but yea i want to learn someday. most of the things i know are self learnt and so on, now on later days i have find nice people tot alk with that might are able to teach me some stuff here and some stuff there.

one friend told me for example, that all the member classes are in the x.h file make it simple to check for those and now you just need to know how to add it.

so yea im really new to it but its extreamy hard to learn when you dont go to any school or anything learning by self are really hard for its alot of things you need to understand so.

but i guess i learn fast:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use