Rebuild Failing

mtp1032

Question

I was unable to rebuild the project (I'm using Visual Studio 14 which I used successfully the first time) because the .sln file (.\mangoszero\serverZero_build\MaNGOS.sln) has disappeared from the project tree. So, having built the project earlier, I went back and tried to generate the build configuration using MaNGOS_EasyBuild_Mangos.exe. Alas, no joy - it fails to generate the build options and issues the following message:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (project)
 Failed to run MSBuild command: MSBuild.exe to get the value of VCTargetsPath: 
The system cannot find the file specified.

So, before I start tromping through the build tree (e.g., there are approx 30 CMakeLists.txt) and trying to figure this out, I thought I'd post this in the [likely] event I've missed something simple.

Thanks, in advance.

P.S. I very well may have corrupted a file somewhere because since acquiring the sources, I've spending a lot of time looking and tracing through the various source and build files.

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, antz said:

that sounds like an issue with the Visual Studio Install

OK, I've gotten a little farther along. I'm now getting a CMake Error indicating that CMake could not find OpenSSL (missing: OPENSSL_LIBRARIES OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR).

This puzzles me because I built Mangoszero about a month and half ago with no problems (I'm using OpenSSL 1.0.2).

Any thoughts?

Archived