I can not execute commands in the mangosd console.

winters

Question

Hello everyone, first to thank all those who work on this project known as getmangos, it's great.
I am Ruben and now I have created my server wow (0) and I have published it to the internet.
I have the server on a debian9 machine, until here everything is perfect, the problem is that:
I access the server via ssh.
I run mangosd of with systemctl start mangosd and realmd the same.
But to create accounts etc I need the mangosd console and I can not access it since it is running in the background.

The momentary solution that I have found is to stop mangosd and execute it manually but when the ssh connection ends the process dies.

I need to be able to access the mangosd console without having to stop the service, I have been trying to solve it for days and I can not find information about it.

Any response I will appreciate it. Sorry for my english

3 answers to this question

Hi, Talendrys.

I do not understand your explanation, could you give me an example? And another question, I enter manually using SQL in the account table, but when I log in I get an error, I enter User, password in sha and id. This is essential since I am creating a login and I am afraid that mysqli is not effective. Thank you very much again for the help.

Hello,

There are commands to change the actual console when login in through SSH. The prompt used to launch mangos in background is a parallel prompt. For instance, you can use targets to specify the running environment: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/system_administrators_guide/sect-managing_services_with_systemd-targets

A bit of Google can help you on this ;)

Tal'

Archived