badchulo

mangos zero Mangosd takes too long?

Question

Ey there i just found this awesome project and want to try it.

I'm waiting like 1 hour or more and Mangosd is still doing things. Is this normal? or i'm in a loop?

Ty in advance

Captura de pantalla de 2019-06-20 20-37-04.png

6 answers to this question

Im not 100% sure what your asking.....

If you talking about the Pathfinder message, then I would say your running a Debug build. If thats the case you can always lower you Loglevel in the mangosd config file.

Outside of that.... if you can log in then there really is no issue if you dont mind the flow of messages.

15 minutes ago, Necrovoice said:

Im not 100% sure what your asking.....

If you talking about the Pathfinder message, then I would say your running a Debug build. If thats the case you can always lower you Loglevel in the mangosd config file.

Outside of that.... if you can log in then there really is no issue if you dont mind the flow of messages.

Thanks for your awesome quick response. I'm asking ¿How much time Mangosd spend in finish the setup? It is taking too much time (even more than the vmap extraction) I think the currently time is more than an hour.

Sorry about my english :)

Edited by badchulo

Only thing I would do is turn down the console logging level as which is a setting in the .conf file, probably don't need it on at all and can set it to 0.

OMG i'm totally stupid, i was trying to log in with an account that i manually added to the db and not save it in the db (new sql client in never used before) just logged in

Tyy @Necrovoice & @madmax

Edited by badchulo
  • Like 1

No problem, and you add accounts through the mangosd console, you can type help to see a list of commands or look at this  page -