Realmd.exe is missing from build

doggsbottom

Question

Hi

First off I have no coding experience what so ever, this is my first time with databases.

I am trying to build a wow server just for my self to play ( no external connections). I am running windows 10 and have installed mangostwo for wrath of lichking. I used easybuild and have installed mysql 5.7 (although there were a few differences on the install pages to your guide, - possibly due to version differences) and have installed all the options on easy build. however when getting to line  :-

28) Double click realmd.exe from the server folder, you should see a screen like:

I am unable to find realmd.exe (mangosd.exe is also missing) despite a search on the whole installation drive.

as far as I can tell I have followed the guide exactly to this point (apart from a few slight differences in versions of software) and I have no idea how to procede from this - any help would be appreciated

Thank You

7 answers to this question

Thank you, they are now where you state however before re running easybuild for the log they were not, i did a search on the root directory and on my whole drive but they were not there so must have been a glitch on first run that was fixed on the second run.

Anyway, you have my thanks as i would not have thought to re run easybuild

Any chance you have Avast?

Sorry to explain this a a bit more, I had a load of issues with Realmd.exe and Mangos.exe disappearing and also when running Easy Build Cmake.exe disappearing, there where no errors or anything.

Disabled Avast and everything works fine.

Edited by Oscinu