Need help.... new at this!!!!! !

lizardman

Hey all, 

I downloaded Mangoes from the Lights Hope emulator today and im having a blast!

[Repack] Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors (ownedcore.com)

Above is the link to the system i have. I have a question.....

HOW DO I GET CREATURES TO SPAWN WHERE I WANT? (and save there)

HOW DO I GET CREATURESTO DROP LOOT I WANT?

Let me know if anyone can give me the GM commands.... ive been wanting to save some creatures to a unique point...

Let me know if anyone can help =))

You won't get here a proper support for this. The usual policy of not supporting repacks comes from that we barely know what's inside of the repack. For example, one can see 6 access ("GM") levels instead of 4 Mangos default ones. And the first question, is the repack based on MangosZero or Cmangos.

Anyway, you can get a general idea on the GM command set either typing ".help" ingame, or browsing through this. Adding/removing NPCs is similar for the most emulator flavours, so I believe you're looking for ".npc add"/".npc del" command. Controlling loot tables is, on the contrary, too complicate to be implemented as a GM command. You need to modify SQL tables for that, so I suggest to find a tool (even having a GUI) for the task. And no, I do not know such a tool outside developer scope.

Hi Lizardman,

As Olion mentioned above, we don't support repacks.

Using lights hope as an example..... Lights Hope is based on the Nostralius core.... which itself is based on a 6 year old version of mangos.

Since we don't have access to the source or what changes have been made in the 7+ years since... We can't tell you much about it, only what we know currently from mangos

• Like 1