• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 39 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump...

I just inserted the two patches in my core and compiled... ok, something spawns... something invisible!

and the thing is... I can't move until log off...

I also cannot release the "eye of acherus" :-(

than I added the entry to spell_target_positions... that didn't really do it :P

so now I have modified my core but nothing is better now :P

also I do not speak Russian, so I am neither able to read, what these guys on getmangos.ru write,

nor am I able to register at that forum to use the downloads there because I just don't understand that test -.-

questions are in Russian language -.-

it would be very nice, if anyone from there who also speaks English could explain here, how to add support for the Eye of Acherus to MaNGOS.

thx

Drako

bump...

I just inserted the two patches in my core and compiled... ok, something spawns... something invisible!

and the thing is... I can't move until log off...

I also cannot release the "eye of acherus" :-(

than I added the entry to spell_target_positions... that didn't really do it :P

so now I have modified my core but nothing is better now :P

also I do not speak Russian, so I am neither able to read, what these guys on getmangos.ru write,

nor am I able to register at that forum to use the downloads there because I just don't understand that test -.-

questions are in Russian language -.-

it would be very nice, if anyone from there who also speaks English could explain here, how to add support for the Eye of Acherus to MaNGOS.

thx

Drako

translate.google.com

for any reason the patch doesn't work for me...

a creature spawns but than appears "spell canceled" like if I had moved or something

than I am no longer able to move around and the Cancel button simply does nothing

as well as the option "release" if you rightclick on the creature.

so something is wrong xD

I'm unfortunadly not that firm with MaNGOS that I would be able to fix that :-(

so it would be nice, if anyone could help me :D

regards Drako

ok, in the YTDB forum I read, that the I of Acherus would need Vehicle support to work...

is that correct?

does that mean I have to apply both patches (Vihicle Support and Eye of Acherus) to my core to make it work?

You needn't vehicle support to make this spell work... It's based on mindcontrolling summoned creature.

But you'll need script support to do it more offlike. You see, the eye of acherus flies to scarlet base without your help, so mostly this feature needs a script.

And the last thing, the patch from griffonheart is really outdated and refused to work for me long time ago :(

• 2 weeks later...