Eye of Acherus.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody has news ? Its bug whith the latest revision :91xx....

it isnt technically a bug lecalis, its just not implemented in the main core. As far as I know, no one has done much serious work on this subject for mangos, although I know it works with trinity... if you read the thread you will notice its being dev'd now..

seriously... how do people expect to build/run/maintain a successful server when they cant even read....

Ignorance is only blissful to the ignorant...It gives the rest of us a headache!

it isnt technically a bug lecalis, its just not implemented in the main core. As far as I know, no one has done much serious work on this subject for mangos, although I know it works with trinity... if you read the thread you will notice its being dev'd now..

seriously... how do people expect to build/run/maintain a successful server when they cant even read....

Ignorance is only blissful to the ignorant...It gives the rest of us a headache!

Is that something like...To those that think they know it all, Please stop! Your giving us that do a bad reputaion....?

Yes I'm a Smart Ass!

Hi lecails,

If you compare the MaNGOS and Trinitycore you will find that they are similar in many respects, but very different in others. In simple terms, 'they both follow different paths, but arrive at the same destination! One main difference is that MaNGOS utlilizes quest scripts, developed by ScriptDev2.com. Trinity uses its own custom scripts, integrated into the core.

Hi lecails,

If you compare the MaNGOS and Trinitycore you will find that they are similar in many respects, but very different in others. In simple terms, 'they both follow different paths, but arrive at the same destination! One main difference is that MaNGOS utlilizes quest scripts, developed by ScriptDev2.com. Trinity uses its own custom scripts, integrated into the core.

but Trinity spawned from mangos.... I have tried a bunch of them but so far I am staying with mangos... evo looks like it might be good, but i think I'll wait for further devs...

can someone please make patch a

Of course here it is: eye_of_acherus_patch_mangos_9283

http://filebeam.com/b1aa28f988ff61dd79f995741b0ff0ea

(or fixed) eye of acherus patch for MaNGOS rev.9346

http://filebeam.com/18a2103ff0a57aba41ffc65746d0e548

important:

please do not ask developers to introduce a patch in the source code of mangos,

(because there are many hacks in code of the patch)

The patch consists of three parts:

1. for mangos source

2. for scriptdev2 source

3. and for database mangos

Note: known bugs

In the menu-track(Objectives) does not change, that the quest worked or the quest complete.

thanks to:

griffonheart for the original patch

and Akustik for mod patch

and tester20 for sharing source of the patch

edit:

fix for unifieddb only! otherwise target arrows are not visible

DELETE FROM `creature_addon` WHERE `guid` IN (128615,128741,128746,128751);