Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extract revision

Компиляция...

SQLStorage.cpp

..\\..\\src\\shared\\Database\\SQLStorage.cpp(32) : error C2370: CreatureDataAddonInfofmt: переопределение; другой класс хранения

..\\..\\src\\shared\\Database\\SQLStorage.cpp(30): см. объявление 'CreatureDataAddonInfofmt'

..\\..\\src\\shared\\Database\\SQLStorage.cpp(45) : error C2065: CreatureInfoAddonInfofmt: необъявленный идентификатор

Журнал построения был сохранен в "file://e:\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\shared__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

shared - ошибок 2, предупреждений 0

========== Построение: успешно: 0, с ошибками: 1, без изменений: 11, пропущено: 0 ==========

I did :( and can it be by fixing some errors ? I commented

//<<<<<<< HEAD:src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

if(GetCaster())

data << GetCaster()->GetPackGUID();

else

data << uint8(0);

//=======

data.appendPackGUID(GetCasterGUID());

//>>>>>>> 72002ca29b41fb2fc2ee5a4fc05b61aaa6ddda62:src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

because if I don´t comment it it will not compile..

and in player.cpp I commented too texts like this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry I didn´t change speed to speed_run , it works now fine :)

@Darkhunter

after the merger of repositories (mangos [9609] and Valhalla-Project branch vehicle),

I fixed the errors (CONFLICT) like this:

../src/game/Player.cpp

-<<<<<<< HEAD
                        data.appendPackGUID(aura->GetCasterGUID());
-=======
-                        if(aura->GetCaster())
-                            data << aura->GetCaster()->GetPackGUID();
-                        else
-                            data << uint8(0);
->>>>>>> 932a090a6d8bc1238e22c81aaad88d41a3c75050

and

../src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

-<<<<<<< HEAD
        data.appendPackGUID(GetCasterGUID());
-=======
-        if(GetCaster())
-            data << GetCaster()->GetPackGUID();
-        else
-            data << uint8(0);
->>>>>>> 932a090a6d8bc1238e22c81aaad88d41a3c75050

Note:

I mean, that I deleted all rows with a minus sign (-) before them.

Hello again,

after some time I made some improvements for vehicle patch (I would like to see Flame levithian encounter working), I fixed Change seat packet handler. I just guessed packet structure...and I've got lucky :) Should be working ok now, even with accessories in seats. If you find some bug, tell me.

http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/08cc00883e05e68d9ab1912c5b7a9afbad806a5a

PS: I hope i commited it right, i just tested if its compileable, not ingame :)

EDIT: Oh, and also - thanks trinity core for Unit::ChangeSeat idea and one vehicle seat flag, but they have also wrong packet structure - I think it was from 3.0.x, and maybe even wrong - I have never seen such big(well..its not small) packet which wasnt begining with GUID of something.

can't compile it always get a errors (1 failed) can we find the patch already compile somewhere ?

there is the error

2>   Creating library .\\mangosd__Win32_Release\\mangosd.lib and object .\\mangosd__Win32_Release\\mangosd.exp
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall MapUpdater::~MapUpdater(void)" (??1MapUpdater@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$??0MapManager@@AAE@XZ$0
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall MapUpdater::MapUpdater(void)" (??0MapUpdater@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: __thiscall MapManager::MapManager(void)" (??0MapManager@@AAE@XZ)
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall MapUpdater::activate(unsigned int)" (?activate@MapUpdater@@QAEHI@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MapManager::Initialize(void)" (?Initialize@MapManager@@QAEXXZ)
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall MapUpdater::wait(void)" (?wait@MapUpdater@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MapManager::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@MapManager@@QAEXI@Z)
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall MapUpdater::schedule_update(class Map &,unsigned int)" (?schedule_update@MapUpdater@@QAEHAAVMap@@I@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MapManager::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@MapManager@@QAEXI@Z)
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MapUpdater::activated(void)" (?activated@MapUpdater@@QAE_NXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MapManager::Update(unsigned int)" (?Update@MapManager@@QAEXI@Z)
2>game.lib(MapManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall MapUpdater::Deactivate(void)" (?deactivate@MapUpdater@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MapManager::UnloadAll(void)" (?UnloadAll@MapManager@@QAEXXZ)
2>..\\..\\bin\\Win32_Release\\mangosd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
2>Build log was saved at "file://f:\\vehicle\\win\\VC80\\mangosd__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm"
2>mangosd - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I dont see anything related to vehicle patch, but i didnt try to compile it under win(cuz of really bad pc)...do you use any other patches?

EDIT: Now I tried to compile it in VS2008 and everythings ok.

Wojta, it's working good on 9611 the workbench machine has been up 2 days now and no problems, Thank you for your hard work. (pulled from your Valhalla repo vehicle branch)

Hi, everybody. I'm a beginer in using mangos. I've got some problem and hope, that someboy can help me :)

Today I've compiled mangos from patched by vehicle patch sources. During mangos-worldd starting, I've got message about the error: "Error in creature_template_addon table, probably sql file format was updated (there should be 9 fields in sql)" I know what it means. But how to fix it?

Apply v01_vehicle_data.sql, v02_vehicle_seat_data.sql, v03_creature_addon_tables.sql, v10_vehicle_test_data.sql, in this order with Navicat, or what ever you use and the error will go away because 2 tables need to have 2 colums added to them with a fist full of data to boot.

i do exactly like it say but still got the error "Error in creature_template_addon table, probably sql file format was updated (there should be 9 fields in sql)" im using patch 9610 and core 9614....applied with command : patch -p1 < v.patch (reduce the name of the patch to 'v' for vehicle) everything go okay all applied but can't start the server ....

does this patch work with Mangos rev 9613?

I just updated to 9613 and decided to install this patch as well. everything seemed to well...I didn't get any errors. but the vehicles still don't seem to work.

I installed Vehicle-9610 using the patch -p1 <vehicle-9610.patch method.

just not sure if it wasn't written for Mangos 9613 or if I messed up somewhere.

thank you.

does this patch work with Mangos rev 9613?

I just updated to 9613 and decided to install this patch as well. everything seemed to well...I didn't get any errors. but the vehicles still don't seem to work.

I installed Vehicle-9610 using the patch -p1 <vehicle-9610.patch method.

just not sure if it wasn't written for Mangos 9613 or if I messed up somewhere.

thank you.

did you forget to import an SQL (v10 test data)

9642 error

patching file src/game/Spell.h

Hunk #1 FAILED at 356.

1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/game/Spell.h.rej

patching file src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

Hunk #3 succeeded at 3914 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #4 succeeded at 3970 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #5 succeeded at 4185 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #6 succeeded at 4229 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #7 succeeded at 4260 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #8 succeeded at 6705 (offset 1 line).

Hunk #9 succeeded at 8060 (offset 1 line).

patching file src/game/SpellEffects.cpp

Hunk #4 succeeded at 3806 (offset 8 lines).

Hunk #5 FAILED at 3814.

Hunk #6 succeeded at 6219 (offset 71 lines).

Hunk #7 succeeded at 7479 (offset 71 lines).

1 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/game/SpellEffects.cpp.rej