[Dev] Destructible Building (type 33)

I have tested the patch, SA works without much problem, but I have reverted the vehicle's patch of Wotja ( http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?11759-dev-Vehicles ) to apply the vehicles patch of the ru-mangos.ru forums. Could the SA patch be compatible with Wotja's patch without modifications? Greetings and great work Rage Hunter & company in ru-mangos! it's a shame that I do not speak Russian :S

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 40 years later...

Do not judge strictly, I have no concept that there in general yes as (very weak representation, especially about a purpose choice(search)).

I hope to me will help to finish it to mind and to make all as it is necessary!

good luck comrade.. staff enjoys playing with matches...

Find no sense something add on given forum, I by a narrow margin can read that write, additionally here 99% users that who even nor what do not understand in C++, but is lived use ready! For 3 days which here was this patch (the modes) his(its) only swung and all. I itself advanced with him and now I do not need the help about which I asked!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Не вижу смысла что-то добавлять на данный форум, я с трудом могу прочитать что пишут, к тому же здесь 99% пользователей те кто даже ни чего не понимают в С++, а прото используют готовое! За 3 дня которые здесь был этот патч (мод) его только качали и все. Я сам продвинулся с ним и теперь мне не нужна помощь о которой я просил!

Some additions: Destructible buildings' health is shown by its animprogress on the client, uint8 max (255) is 100%.

For correct damage logs we should send SMSG_DESTRUCTIBLE_BUILDING_DAMAGE

structure looks like:

(size 29)

packguid (GameObject)

packguid(vehicle used/attacker if no vehicle)

packguid(attacker)

uint32 damage

uint32 spellId

Thanks to TOM_RUS for the structure.

Some additions: Destructible buildings' health is shown by its animprogress on the client, uint8 max (255) is 100%.

For correct damage logs we should send SMSG_DESTRUCTIBLE_BUILDING_DAMAGE

structure looks like:

(size 29)

packguid (GameObject)

packguid(vehicle used/attacker if no vehicle)

packguid(attacker)

uint32 damage

uint32 spellId

Thanks to TOM_RUS for the structure.

You only also can what speak about it? And to write?

I already have written for example, have finished a patch to full perfection (99 %). To all I already even have written plus Battlegrounds: Strand of the Ancients! One problem with which I have faced it the ships, but I think that I and it is itself I can solve! For me unique mangos where works Strand of the Ancients and GO type 33!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

вы только и можете что говорить об этом? а написать?

Я уже написал например, довел патч до полного совершенства (99%). Плюс ко всему я уже даже написал Battlegrounds: Strand of the Ancients! Одной проблемой с которой я столкнулся это корабли, но я думаю что я и это сам смогу решить! У меня единственный mangos где работает Strand of the Ancients и GO type 33!

Ты бы лучше вместо того чтобы понтоваться, подготовил бы все в виде патча и выложил бы на обсуждение и доводку до идеала. Или ты пришел сюда только понты гонять и кричать всем какой ты умный и все реализовал?

link that you have post out above - is mangos source with your patch? include vehicle? And how it implemented with wintergrasp tank's? as i remember that tank's don't working in vehicle patch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Та ссылка что ты оставил выше - пропатченные исходники? есть ли в них вехайклы? И как в твоем патче реализваны танки в оло? Насколько я помню в патче vehicle они не работали.

You only also can what speak about it? And to write?

I already have written for example, have finished a patch to full perfection (99 %). To all I already even have written plus Battlegrounds: Strand of the Ancients! One problem with which I have faced it the ships, but I think that I and it is itself I can solve! For me unique mangos where works Strand of the Ancients and GO type 33!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

вы только и можете что говорить об этом? а написать?

Я уже написал например, довел патч до полного совершенства (99%). Плюс ко всему я уже даже написал Battlegrounds: Strand of the Ancients! Одной проблемой с которой я столкнулся это корабли, но я думаю что я и это сам смогу решить! У меня единственный mangos где работает Strand of the Ancients и GO type 33!

If you're not interested in it just don't comment it. You might know that if i have written it there i also have something related written in my sources. Being rude to ppl who want to help isn't the best idea at all...

ui: If you need help with the ships you just have to ask... _normally_.