[Dev] Destructible Building (type 33)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... this all looks like good attempts to work on the modification and such but I am having one small problem with the communication in this thread.:

1.) why all the russian? ppl are supposed to be posting in english in this part of the forums

2.) whats the hubbub about copyrights.. the way i see it, if you want open source HELP you keep your patch OPEN SOURCE.. dont ask the community for help on a project if you are not going to share the final product with the community

3.) why is there a password on the patch? this sort of refers to #2... there is no reason to password something you intend to share with everyone, and if you do not intend to share it you shouldnt even bring it up in here.

aside from all that.. is the patch working or no on clean mangos apply...

and seriously.. to all those ppl that are always saying UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE... go buy some damn pampers.. i can understand if a patch is like several hundred revisions older than current, but seriously, is it THAT hard to open c++ and fix what doesnt apply correctly?! Do you REALLY need someone to do ALL the work FOR you? If so, you really have no business in the Developmental part of the forums to begin with ya leeches

Please, translate for me this message!

Lol

I suppose that sums most of it up... but for a complete translation (courtesy of google translate)

ок ... все это выглядит как хорошая попытки работы по изменению и такие, но я с 1 небольшая проблема с сообщением в этой ветке.:

1.) Почему все русские? Закона о госзакупках предполагается размещать на английском языке в этой части форумах

2.) Что шум об авторских правах .. Как мне кажется, если вы хотите с открытым исходным кодом помочь вам сохранить ваши исправления OPEN SOURCE .. не прошу сообществу за помощью в проект, если вы не собираетесь делиться конечного продукта с сообществом

3.) Почему есть пароль на патч? такого рода относится к # 2 ... нет никаких оснований, чтобы пароль то, что вы намерены поделиться со всеми, и если вы не собираетесь поделиться ею вы не должны даже привести его здесь.

в стороне от всего этого .. это патч работает или нет на чистую манго применить ...

и серьезно .. всем тем, Закона о госзакупках, которые всегда говорят UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ... пойти купить черт памперсы .. я могу понять, если патч, как несколько сотен изменения старше текущих, но серьезно, это так сложно открыть C + + и исправить то, что оленья кожа правильно применять?! Вам действительно нужно кого-то сделать всю работу за вас? Если да, то вы действительно не имеют бизнеса в области развития часть из форумов для начала я пиявок

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...