[Working]OutdoorPvP r10049+

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone is eager to have Outdoor PvP/World PvP working for their favorite branch, but let's give Xfurry some breathing room to get it working properly before worrying about backports. :lol:

Xfurry, is there a status update on which zones are working correctly and which still need scripting? Last I recall, Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands were the only two that worked as intended, but that was for the old SD2-based version.

@DaemonCantor:

Long time no see, bro! :) Did you get bored enough with Guild Wars to see what the great, unwashed masses were doing here? ]:D

So far as I know, Xfurry is working on a backport for One, so is salja... but I haven't noticed if anyone is cooking up a branch for Zero. Then again, my hardware headache, and a mild case of bubonic rabies has kept me away for a while. Anyone got news on a Zero version?

I know everyone is eager to have Outdoor PvP/World PvP working for their favorite branch, but let's give Xfurry some breathing room to get it working properly before worrying about backports. :lol:

Xfurry, is there a status update on which zones are working correctly and which still need scripting? Last I recall, Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands were the only two that worked as intended, but that was for the old SD2-based version.

World pvp is under development, but the basics work. Of course it may need some optimization but it's playable.

The sources can be found here: https://github.com/xfurry/mangos/commits/world_pvp

Enjoy and don't forget to report bugs. ;)

I was just wondering if I could finally get this working for the main branch yet or if I have to drop to ONE just to get my OutdoorPVP?

Yo! UnkleNuke! How's it been hanging? Yes it's been a while since I've posted but I have been looking in from time to time, also I've been building a new system as you know and it almost finished. I just need a second ATI HD5870 for it but it's getting 40 to 45fps in Crysis at 1080 with everything turned on ATM but I want that to be over 50fps!

Greetings everyone I see some headway has been made but I'm sadden by the news that vladamir is retired I wish him well in all of his new endeavors!

xfurry, are you still banging your head on your keyboard?

Good to see your still active cyberium!

I was just wondering if I could finally get this working for the main branch yet or if I have to drop to ONE just to get my OutdoorPVP?

This modification/branch is being developed on master but Salja is actively backporting it to One. So yea, it works on the main branch as well as on One. Checkout Xfurry's link to get the newest version