Mobile ManGOS (UPDATED 3-23-12)

flintman

So i was bored the other day and decided to make an Android application for Mangos.

EDIT** you will need a minimal level of GM 4 to use this program, ** EDIT

Change Log:

Version 2.1

-Changed login information over to a global variable setup.

-Added send Gold.

-Added Send Onscreen notification

-Added Gm level to Account screen This also extents the button across the screen.

-Added Create new account

-Added ability to Delete account

Version 2.0

-A complete rework of the program

-Added in accounts tab to view all account and give you the ability to see and make changes to there charater

-Still have an online list to be able to click into the character and perform tasks

-Fixed login screen on some phones only being 1/2 the screen.

Version 1.41

- Added Reload Tables

- Added Repair Items in players

- Added Kick Player

Version 1.4

- Added Change level for players on-line and players

- Added Send Announcement

- Added Change Player Limits

- Cleared "No Player On-line" message when someone loges in

Version 1.3

-added tab to display on line Toons which are click-able to allow send mail, teleport, and send mess.

version 1.0

-View the server infomation

-Shutdown the server

-Change the Moto

-Send a mail to a toon

-Send a message to a toon

-Teleport a Toon to a location

Currently Running everything thought the RA so you will need RA access to your server. Once I get all the functions added I will work on running via SOAP or RA. But im going to stick with RA for now.

The application can be downloaded free of charge from the android market.

I will try to keep this up to-date.

Please post any ideas

lol you are all to funny. Yes I'm learning the android API. Im going to eventually do this program in different phone OS's.

webapps are very easy to do there is no fun in that. My thrill is to make a full Moble Mangos app that will help admin's to run there servers. Ive never used SOAP ( well ive used soap you know what i mean) but from what ive been reading not that bad to do. Currently I only have a few hours a night to play around with programming but i would like to hear everyone's ideas to make this app very useful.

• 1 month later...
i need to see what type of data your phone is getting. After you server loads the program type 'account onlinelist'. this will print out on the screen the list of online players. copy that and paste it here or email it to me.

Currently there are no players online. So 'account onlinelist' doesn't report anything while working with the Server Console directly. I logged in one of my test characters and get this

========================================================================================

| ID | Account | Character | IP | GM | Expansion |

========================================================================================

| 2 | RULTIN| Saltychicken | 192.168.0.2 | 0 | 2 |

If I then go onto my phone and select Online Players in Moble Mangos I get this

Account Name: the

Online Players Name: access

IP address: level

Account Name: Command

Online Players Name: account

IP address: have

and then at the bottom of the screen I get that java.lang message.

Ok makes total sense now

Console.Enable = 1
Ra.Enable = 1
Ra.IP = 0.0.0.0
Ra.Port = 3443
Ra.MinLevel = 3 --This is the min level
Ra.Secure = 1
Ra.Stricted = 1

The username you are signing into doesn't have Admin level in this case 3.

Basicly you don't have access to that that function. You just need to make the change in your database for that account to be an admin 3.

Ok makes total sense now

Console.Enable = 1
Ra.Enable = 1
Ra.IP = 0.0.0.0
Ra.Port = 3443
Ra.Secure = 1
Ra.Stricted = 1

Basicly you don't have access to that that function. You just need to make the change in your database for that account to be an admin 3.

Hmmmm...The account I log into Moble Mangos with IS set to level 3. And I get those errors on my phone. The account I logged into the game was a player account. So it's still not working as it should.

Ok makes total sense now

Console.Enable = 1
Ra.Enable = 1
Ra.IP = 0.0.0.0
Ra.Port = 3443
Ra.Secure = 1
Ra.Stricted = 1

Ok...I just tested something...Admin account was set to level 3. Ra.MinLevel was set to level 3...and I would get the errors I mentioned. Changing the Account to a value HIGHER than 3 and now the functions work. So for whatever reason the Ra.MinLevel has to be exceeded by the account logging into Moble Mangos. Not that I care having my GM account set to 4 or 5...but it would be nice if I set something to a certain level and Moble Mangos recognized it as being that level.

To get all the functionality out of Mangos you pretty much need an admin level of 4 nowadays, its what i recommend for MaNGOLin to ensure their are no problems.

I hope to also provide an android and java based app in the future once i get MDReaM fully working as it will allow me to provide near complete control including remote restarting and remote conf modifications from either MaNGOLin or a phone app but this is way in the future.

Wish i had an android phone to try out this app Flint but cant afford one unfortunately.

Cheers

Yeh, I thought about using the emulator which is fine while doing development but its always nice to have the real thing, i'll bear your offer in mind Flint as at the moment i know very little about the Android platform except for running "Hello World" on it :)

Thankfully it will be quite a while before i get around to it as i just don't have much time at the moment due to family duties and work on MDReaM is progressing at a snails pace.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use